Epilogue

Y/n's POV

Ever since the day Stiles and I got back together we have approached our relationship differently this time. We figured it would give us a healthy start and it has. Stiles still attends college while I attend my last year of high school. The long-distance is hard don't get me wrong but it does make for a better reunion. We make sure to see each other on every holiday and always make plans to come to fly out to one another when we have a break. Every day we catch each other up on our day's. I can tell he's excited to be a part of the FBI. After everything he has been through, he deserves this. When he came over for Christmas he held me close to his side when everyone had gone to bed and whispered to me everything he has missed while we sit closely near the fireplace. Stiles informed me how terrible he felt about not being able to afford a gift and I Brushed it aside. His presence is the only thing that ever mattered to me.

3 year's later

"Stiles where are you taking me?" I giggle as a bandana is covering my eyes. He leads me out of the car with one hand resting on my back and the other one holding my hand.

"We're almost there." I can practically see the smile plastered on his face.

"You've been saying that for the last thirty minutes babe."

"And I mean it now shhh." Groaning I lean my head back and try to peek out from underneath the bandana.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I smirk.

"Angel I- hey you cheater!" Instantly Stiles covers my eyes on top of the bandana allowing me to pout my lips. "Two  more minutes I mean it."

"We haven't seen each other in four months and this is how I'm spending-" His lips are immediately on mine in a heartbeat. I wrap my arms around him and fully become fixated on him and only him. Stiles's chapped lips tether me and everything I have fought. He has always made me see the light at the end of the tunnel. When I was having trouble figuring out what I wanted to do with my life Stiles suggested creative writing as I've loved to create different scenarios in my head since I was younger. He mentioned the journal and immediately things started to click. When Stiles slowly pulls away he pecks my lips a thousand times before we finally pull away from one another. I place a hand on his chest and feel the increasingly fast beating of his heart. I arch a brow. "Are you okay?"

"Hmm yeah- I'm perfectly okay. Stiles is alright."

"Stiles-"

"Here we are!" Untying the bandana away from my eyes I see the beads of sweat from his forehead.

It's barely hot outside why is he sweating?

I place a hand on his cheek and stand on my toes. "What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing you just make me nervous." I blush and kiss his lips again. "As much as I would like to kiss you for the next twenty-four hours I've been dying to show you the surprise more." Screeching I peck his lips again and move to look behind Stiles. There in the middle of the beach is a canopy. A dinner table sat underneath as white curtains hung around the canopy. And only now did I realize the bag of food on Stiles's arm.

"What is all this?"I cry happy tears and turn back to look at him. Before he could respond however I cover my mouth. "You recreated our beach date!"