Chapter 1

It was a hot summer afternoon, sun beating on your skin, sweat dripping from your forehead. You turn over to your older brother Scott. "How would you feel about going to the beach? I'm dying." He turned his head slightly, his forehead glistening with sweat. "I'm down, I'm gonna ask Stiles if he wants to come."

Stiles, my brother and I's best friend.

You hear Scott hang up with  Stiles'. "He's gonna meet us there." He said. You looked over to him before saying, "how are we gonna get there? He usually drives us every where." Scott lazily picked up his phone and re-dialled Stiles.

                                                                                          ****

You were tanning under the blazing heat of the sun listening to the calming crashes of waves against the shore. 

"(Y/N) get your ass in the water, it's warm!" Scott yelled, ruining your relaxing moment. 

"No I want to relax!" You yelled removing your sunglasses looking over at Scott and propped yourself up on one elbow.

"(Y/N) if you don't get in the water  this instant I'll throw you!" Stiles yelled over the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

You let out a laugh "You wouldn't, you guys love me to much to-" 

You were cut off by Stiles lifting you up and throwing you directly in the freezing water. You let out a loud scream as your body hit the water submerging into the "warm water." You  splashed Stiles with the ice cold water as you made your way back up to the surface.

"Why did you throw me in the water I thought we were friends." You said joking as Stiles spit out the water you splashed at him.

"Well I told you to get in the water." Stiles said while using his hand to shield his eyes from the sun and flashing me with his pearly white teeth.

"What happened to the water being warm?" You hugged yourself as you shivered. You heard Scott laugh in the distance before responding. "If we told you it was cold you wouldn't have come in!" You shoot a look in his direction "I didn't even choose to come in when you said the water was warm."

Your eyes turn your attention back over to Stiles before warning him. "You my friend, are going to be very sorry after this." 

You look down at the water and cup your hands, water fills in and you quickly shoot it into Stiles' mouth as he was about to respond to your previous statement. 

"Oh your on (Y/n)."Stiles said spitting out the salty water.

"Guys come on let's not - " Scott got cut off by you and Stiles splashing him with water. "Oh you guys are so on!" Scott yelled running away from the splashes.

*****

You and Scott where sitting down enjoying the sunset when you both noticed Stiles talking to a girl. The girl was the definition of perfect, she had long brown wavy hair that fell gracefully down her shoulders. Tanned skin that made her look like she lived at the beach, and big brown eyes. She was rather tall and was on the lighter side as well. 

"You know (Y/N) you should give Stiles a chance." Scott said wiggling his eyebrows. You quickly punched his shoulder. He grabbed his arm and gave you a hurt expression. 

"Scott I told you we're just friends." 

"(Y/N) he's a good guy and if you don't give him a chance now, you'll regret it later."

"Listen I do love him, but as a friend and if something happens then it happens. But if nothing happens I'm not gonna to do anything about it." You said removing your gaze from your older brother looking back to Stiles and the girl. 

"Fine." Scott said. 

After 5 minutes of Stiles talking to the girl he finally made his way back over to us with an excited look on his face.

"Hey what was all that about?" You asked.

"Oh nothing it's just that your boy got a date tomorrow!" Stiles cheered, fist bumping the air. 

Scott looked at you to see if you were ok but you glanced back and gave him a death stare.

"That's amazing." You and Scott said in unison.

"Well I think we should start leaving then, you know so Stiles can get his beauty sleep." Scott laughed, Stiles punched his arm before responding. "What's it with everyone hitting me today?" Scott laughed as he clutched onto his arm.

"Shut up Scott. But ya we should start heading back." Stiles said before turning off and heading back towards the car. 

*************************************

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed the first part of my book I will be writing a lot more. This is my first ever book on Wattpad so thank you for reading. Comment things you would like to happen and I will do my best to put it in the book. Also please vote and follow!