Chapter 14

Stiles POV
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! What's wrong talk to me." I yelled while bringing her in my arms. I then yelled for Scott. "Scott come in here quick something is wrong with Y/n!" I yelled once again as tears fell from my eyes.I looked around the room for her pants and when I finally found some I put them on her so she was covered before we brought her in to the hospital. After I was finished Scott came rushing in right next to me.

"What happened-" he cut himself off when he noticed (Y/n) in my arms. "What the hell happened" Scott yelled out in rage as tears welled up in his eyes. "We..we have to.. go NOW!" Scott picked (Y/n) up and started heading towards the door with me behind. Allison appeared from Scotts room with a considered look evident on her face.

"Scott what happened?¨ Allison said as she looked over my shoulder to see Y/n in Scott's arms.

"No time baby lets go." Scott softy spoke as tears fell from his eyes. As we continue to walk out the door and into the jeep. We drove in silence with some sniffles here and there. I look through my mirror to see Scott trying to hold it together as he held onto his sisters unconscious body. I then turned to look over at Allison to see her hugging her knees as she silently cried. And then there was me holding in all my anger and frustration and tears towards the girl I like dearly.

A few minutes later and we arrived at the hospital and immediately all three of us began yelling for Melissa McCall. Once we got the attention of the whole hospital she walked down the hallway to see Scott holding her daughter in his arms.

"What happened!" Melissa said as she ushered us to put (Y/n) on a dolly.

"I don't know one minute she was completely fine and then the next she collapsed." I bit my lip as I tried to hold in my tears, I didn't want anyone too see me cry I wanted to stay as strong for Y/n as possible.

Melissa wiped away tears that fell while she pulled Scott into an embraced. (Y/n) was already put into a room and the nurses said it would be a few hours before we got any information about what is wrong with her. Melissa looked at Allison and I and motioned for us to join her and Scott's hug.

After the hug was over we sat down in the waiting room waiting to hear about (Y/n).

Scott POV
I don't know what happened. She seemed fine besides the nightmare. I should of been there I knew this happened already I should of checked up on her instead of bailing and storming out. I feel like a terrible brother how could I let this happen! I don't know how many hours it was that all four of us sat in the waiting room to hear about my little sister but it felt like a decade. I was scared I didn't want to lose her... not again. My mom tried helping the best she could until she got kicked out of the room because the nurses had it in control and didn't want my mother stressing over her only daughter. Here I was sitting with my head on my mother's shoulder as if I just lost everything around me, when in reality I'm almost losing my sister day by day.

"Scott we have to keep positive, she will be ok." My mother spoke before she placed a kissed on my head.

"Mom I should of known, I should of been there for her, this is just like what happened last time" I cried, I can't lose her again not after what happened last time. Not like this.

The sound of shoes walking towards us made me look up and notice the nurse coming our way. I stood up immediately as I did not want to wait any longer for the results.

"Mrs. McCall your daughter has woken up and is doing just fine. We will run some more test later on but as of right you are allowed to see her. " The nurse spoke as she gave us a friendly smile.