Chapter 35

1 month later
Scott's POV

Gazing at the women in front of me I let out a breath of relief. I'm glad she's safe and keeping herself well. I'm happy she committed to this plan we made three days ago. "Hey." She will always spark something within me. An unexplainable feeling I only feel when I'm around her.

"Hi." The two of us smile before I scratch the back of my head. "I'm here for you Scott...every step of the way." She takes my hand within her's and I squeeze Allison's.

"Thank you for doing this with me."

"You don't have to thank me Scott." I pull her to my side and walk us inside towards the kitchen. "Your sister and my best friend needs us. Don't feel guilty or pressure that you are doing the wrong thing because you aren't." I guess my expressions and feeling are noticeable after all. Even when I place a mask over my true colours other's can see it better than I can; such as Allison.

"You are to good for me Allison." I rub her arm before we come face to face with my mother. "Mom hey can we speak to you for a bit." Nervously her gaze falls to the bathroom door and than back to us.

"You didn't get her pregnant did you?" Allison and I widen our eyes when we quickly shake our heads side to side.

"No mom we broke up."

"That doesn't mean it can't happen." Groaning I mentally slam my head down on the kitchen counter. I shift my gaze back to my mom when Allison begins to speak.

"Y/n isn't doing good. She hasn't touch a single piece of food for two months and everyday she looks weaker than the day before." She didn't waste a single second before getting straight to the point while I would of built onto that moment. My mom runs a hand through her hair and paces around the kitchen. Her eyes continues to land on the bathroom door every now and than as she becomes more anxious.

"I know God do I know, which is why I called someone and before this person comes out you have to promise me that you won't get upset because I tried everything Scott. This was my very last option." Arching a brow I take a step closer to my mother. But this only leads her to back away from me when the bathroom door opens to reveal Rafael my father. I lick my lower lip and bite down in fury as he get's closer. I've hated this man since the beginning of my life, nothing will ever change that. He's an alcoholic, an abuser, a manipulator and a baster who destroyed my family. He already ruined Y/n's life once and I won't let him do it again.

"Leave I don't want you here." He too runs a distress hand through his hair prior to rubbing his face.

"Well isn't it great that I'm here for your sister than." The tight squeeze on my hand informs me of Allison's presence when I shoot a glare in my mom's direction. She was already biting her nails and looking at the two of us interact so it was no surprise when I glared. 

"She doesn't want you either." I bite back. He's a terrible father what could he possibly do to help Y/n. Nothing is the real answer. "Why did you call him?! We are better off without him! She's better off without him." My mom places a hand on my chest and an indication for me to calm down. But she knows better than to tell me to calm down when he's around. So with a simply brush of her hand I rush forward to push my dad out the door when Allison grips my arm.

"Scotty stop it!"

"Honey just let me explain. He was my last option for a reason and as a parent I have to do my duty to inform the ones closest alright. Until you move out of this house I make the decisions and if I say your sister is going to move in with your father than that's exactly what I mean." Melissa shouts. Allison and I look over at each other in complete shock as Rafael smiles ear to ear.