Chapter 26

Third person POV

A few weeks have past by when the four friends decide to hang out as a group tonight . Once agin they follow through with their weekly movie night at the McCall house. However Scott had something else that he wanted to do with his friends so he awaits for his mother to come home. Throughout the film Y/n and Allison keep having disagreements about the characters. Both boys are bothered and annoyed with the constant talking so Stiles takes it upon himself to grab ahold of his girlfriend only to kiss her. Pulling away she seems slightly confused by the sudden kiss. "Silence please." Y/n begins to smirk before shouting out incoherent words.

"Shut up" Scott groans

"Nope!" She yells

"Y/n...angel I love you but if you don't shut up right now I might have to break up with you." This shuts her up right away as sadness "seems" to appear within her eyes.

But as quick as that sadness appeared it soon disappears when he blurts out "It's okay it would save me from the heartbreak when you leave me." Y/n, Scott and Allison start to laugh at the sudden comment when Stiles begins to glare at them. Y/n quickly notices the change of atmosphere when she slowly starts to get up and run away from Stiles when he too follows her. Her quick movements leave her breathless as she looks around to make sure Stiles isn't behind her when she takes a break. But like most things that are too good to be true Stiles rounds a corner and lifts Y/n up before pinning her against a wall.

"You don't mean that." Stiles leans his forehead on her own as they stare intently at each other.

"Guess you'll never know." She shrugs her shoulders playfully as Stiles looks at her more stern this time.

"Y/n-"

"Stiles I don't want to talk about it now." Nodding his head in understanding she moves away from him and begins to walk out into the living room when Stiles pulls on her wrist. "What?"

"We can't walk in like this." Exhaling she opens her arms for Stiles to lift her over his shoulder. "Okay we probably have an hour before she starts to yell again so don't get your hopes up."

They all groan in annoyance when Y/n starts to smirk up at them from her position on Stiles shoulder.

"Can we all just watch the movie in peace now." Y/n rolls her eyes at Allison before slipping off of Stiles.

"I guess so." And just like that all four friends begin to watch the movie without any disturbance as each couple cuddle up close to one another; specifically Stiles and Y/n. Ever since the two slept with each other they have been extreme touchy and inseparable as if they fear that a little separation will harm their relationship.

Two hours, Two movies and four bags of popcorn later and Melissa McCall  finally returns home after a long day at the hospital. Immediately sensing their mothers arrival Scott and (Y/n) get off the couch and walk into the kitchen.

"Hey mom how was work?" (Y/n) gives her mother a kiss on the cheek as she smiles politely.

"Exhausting my feet and back are killing me." Melissa groans and places both her hands on her lower back. 

"We wanted to-" Scott is cut of by his two friends yelling.

"Allison stop!" Stiles screeches and takes the remote back from her grasp.

"Go for a walk." Scott finishes his sentence from before and picks at the dry skin in the corner of his thumb.

Before Melissa could answer there was another yell coming from the two as Allison jumps from a sudden jump scare seen in the movie while Stiles bends over wheezing at her. "Really Allison? That was a pathetic jump scare and you got scared because of it."