Chapter 20

Your POV

Tears stream down my face as anger rages through my body. I knock on the door fast just when the clouds started to get grey Scott answers the door.

"Can we just put aside our differences for a second because I need my brother right now." My body shook as I stood in front of Scott. His walls immediately fall as his face softens and without another thought Scott pulls me into a hug.

"What did he do?" Scott whispers to me. I pull back from him and roll my eyes "Scott not now." He nodded his head and soon my eyes caught the attention of Allison.

"Hey what's wrong?" She goes to stand up when I glare at her.

"Don't fucking talk to me. I'm not in the mood. I've had enough of you and Scott all day. It's like I don't get a break, first is this stupid unbelievably pathetic argument and than my fucking boyfriend cheats on me! So for one goddamn second can I just breathe." I spit out as I look between Scott and Allison. Their moods quickly switched as my best friend is standing confused, questioning why I am mad at her.

"I'll be in my room don't bother coming up." With my back positioned towards them I go to walk up the stairs when Allison calls me.

"Why are you mad at me?...I did nothing wrong."

"Pff you don't you remember your little sex card you had dangling from your finger tips?" I raise my tone once more as I catch a glimpse of her wide eyes.

"Y/n-"

"I'm not listening to you right now!" And with that being said I sprint up to my room and slam my bedroom door.

I lay on my bed and focus on my breathing as everything corrupts around me. Confusion and stress overcomes me as I try to process everything that just happened.

Stiles kissed Lydia

Allison is Allison

And I swear Scott's switching personalities every time I see him.

As childish as it may sound all I want is my mother by my side holding me until the pain goes away.   The loud dinging sound interrupts my thoughts as I roll over onto my side to see who was spamming my phone.

Stiles                                                                                                                                                             
Read at 5:25pm
Baby I know you need time to think but I need you to know that I love you and I never meant for this to happen. Lydia and I were the past you and me were the now! You are too important to me for me to loose you. So when you're ready I will be here waiting for you.

I scroll through the rest of his messages as he just rambled on about how he was sorry and he completely understands my decision.  More tears run down my face as I sit up.

How does life come to this, one second everything is perfect and the next it's almost as though someone threw a bomb into the mix. A knock appears on my door just when I get up and head to the bathroom.

"Y/n?" Scott says

"Scott not now." I yell before going into the bathroom to peel off all my clothes.