Chapter 39

Playlist for this chapter only:
Dean Lewis- A Place We Knew x2
Lizzy Mcalpinel- Same Boat (This one is optional)
Tyler Shaw- Love Me Again
Tyler Shaw- Worse for Me
Rhys Lewi- No Right to Love You x2
Girl In Red- I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

4 weeks later
Stiles's POV

Life seemed to fast forward this past month. Scott and I got situated at our apartment and have been registering for our classes while we enjoy the summer heat. We've been at the beach practically everyday because back in Beacon Hills we would have to drive three hours to the nearest beach, which was utterly horrible. I've been reading a Journal passage a day from Y/n's book and every day my feelings grow more for that beautiful women. She's everything I've always desire and I fucked it up. But I'm learning how to be a better person for her and myself. We haven't gone back to Beacon Hills yet; however in a few day's Scott and I are planning to surprise everyone. I call my dad almost every single day and I keep Y/n updated on the journal while she gives me updates about Roscoe. Melissa sometimes text's me to see how I am doing along with Allison...which always surprises. Allison is practically like my younger sister yet I will never get use to her actually caring for me.

"How did registries go today?" Scott says over his shoulder when I walk through the front door.

"Terrible I have another two classes I need to take." I groan and throw my backpack and books on the coffee table.

"How many is that now?" Scott laughs when I take a pillow and throw it across the room.

"I've lost count Scotty boy." Screaming into a pillow seemed like to much so instead I throw another four pillows.

"Dude you're going to break something stop it!"

"I'm so sorry dad." Walking into the kitchen I grab a bottle of water before I begin to walk down to my bedroom but I suddenly stop in my tracks at the familiar voice.

"He has the tendency of a child I swear." Y/n's voice echoes throughout the speakers allowing me to sprint to the computer.

"Your talking to Y/n and you didn't bother telling me anything?!" I hit him upside the head repeatedly before I push his chair away from the computer.

"Hey n/n." She leans her head back and laughs. A genuine laugh that leaves my heart to melt into a thousand butterflies. She seems happy now. She seems to really enjoy her life and that's all I ever wanted for her. Y/n lost her sense of humor durning her depression and anxiety and now that it's back my heart is fulfilled. "I'm finishing the journal today."

"Really?!"

"Mmh and if Scott bothers me I'll kill him."

Y/n giggles. "I hope you enjoy it than."

"Can I talk to my sister?"

"No you may not." I lean my chin against the palm of my hand and admire her beauty. I cannot breathe until I am with her and having to be this far away from her kills every single nerve inside my body. She the reason why I breathe and stay alive. She's my anchor."What have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing, I've just been relaxing. Oh I got a job at the diner!"

"No way!! Congrats a-Y/n! Which one is it?" I watch as she get's up of her hair and searches for something around her room. And only now do I realize that she is wearing my hoodie. The same hoodie I have come to learn to love on her. I have also learned that whenever she's wearing this specific hoodie she never wears pants.