Chapter 25

Before this chapter starts I just want to thank you all for 20k! I started this book because I had read every single Stiles fanfic out on wattpad and decided to give my own a try but now I continue to write it so all of my readers have a distraction and something to look forward to everyday. You all have given me a chance to make something of myself and continue fighting for what I want. And hitting 20k has given me that push once again. I know I alway say the same thing but I truly mean it when I say I love you all so freaking much and I couldn't imagine my life without all you wonderful readers out their. With that being said I hope you enjoy the next two chapters!

DON'T PLAY SONG NOW!

Stiles POV

"Baby" I whispered under my breath as my eyes wander over Y/n's body.

"H-hey." Her forced smile says it all as her eyes well up with tears.

"W-what are you doing here?" The instinct to reach out and engulf her in a hug is too tempting as I was to worried about her all night.

"That's...um a long story." Y/n's gaze looks back down at her fidgeting hands while memories of last night flood back into my mind.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah it's me, open up." The door cracks open just enough for Lydia to embrace me into a tight hug while she sobs. And almost suddenly the banging noise coming from the back door is heard across the house.

"Lydia." Jackson sings.

"I-are you okay? Are you hurt?" Shaking my head to rid the memory my eyes scan Y/n's body for any injuries.

"I'm fine Stiles." With my trembling lips and hands I can't help but grip her shoulders and pull her into an embrace.

"I'm sorry angel, I'm so sorry." My tears practically wet her shirt while her hands are restricted to her sides. "Where were you last night. I checked everywhere. Hell I even checked here three times last night." I pull away from her and look down.

"Allison let me crash at her place last night."

Allison's place was the first thing I went too.

Closing my eyes tight I simply nod my head and let the lie she just told me wash away. "How are you doing?" Shifting my gaze back to Y/n's I stand taller at the question I didn't expect to get.

"I could be better." Nodding her head I tap my foot on the gravel anxiously. "Look I don't understand why you're here, or why you are in front of me and I understand if you don't want to talk to me but I do and I want to explain everything."

"Okay." She gulps down some saliva and flutters her eyes at me.

"Okay?" I ask and just like that I get a nod in return. Taking my hand out from my pocket I reach for Y/n's hand and clasp it within my own before pulling her into the direction of "our spot".

Once we are sitting down I fidget with my fingers as I try to figure out what I want to say. "Stiles."

"Mmh."

'I'm-" Furrowing my brows at the girl right next to I shake my head. "No don't you dare apologize for my mistakes."

"But-"