A/N Please Read

Hey everyone! 

I want to take this moment and thank you all for constantly keeping me going. I mean 48.2k reads is insane!! I never thought this day would come. Hell, I didn't even think I would continue writing for this long. So thank you for keeping my passion going. Thank you for being the bright reminders in my life to not give up. I'm telling you this all right now all my beautiful readers that you have helped me find my passion. It was a struggle, to say the least when I thought about my future but I know now that I want to write and impact many more people's lives. This has been a four-year project and although it had its good and bad moment's I will forever cherish it along with all of you. 

You all have supported me and assisted me in ways you probably don't even realize making words very difficult. This isn't goodbye it's a 'see you in the next one' because I will be writing many more fanfics and real stories. So thank you so much for commenting, voting, and reading this story of mine. 

I am so proud of you and how much you have accomplished! Do not let anyone interfere with what you want to pursue as you are your own person. It's your life and no one else's. 

Keep fighting because I promise you, you will get your happy ending! This is simply just a chapter in your life, not an entire story! My dm's are always opened if you ever need to talk. But just remember you are not alone. You are perfect just the way you are and all this negativity will be over soon! I promise you my loves. 

I love you all so much, thank you again for impacting me. (If you have any questions feel free to send them below!) 

-Vanessa