Chapter 9

2 months later

Stiles POV
It was our first day back at School and as usual we were late. As we walked down the hallways I looked behind me to see Allison and Scott walking hand in hand. And as I turn to my side I hear (Y/n) talking about some crazy movie her and Allison watched. As we were walking to our classes I spotted my ex Lydia at her locker. In which made me feel heart broken, but quietly that feeling was removed with relief. Relief that I finally moved on. But as I felt myself thinking about Lydia, the more I wanted to talk to her. And as I almost allowed myself to let these weird thoughts in they were quickly removed when (Y/n) nudged me with her shoulder.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"You want me to lie." I looked down at her due to the height difference

"Serious Stiles." She spoke in annoyance

"Then tell me again." I looked at her again. And as soon as our eyes met I felt my heart beat a million times faster. Which has been happening a lot lately.

"No I'm not going to say it again. What's up with you today anyways?" She looked up at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes of hers. I looked in the direction of Lydia by accident and I guess she figured it out.

"Stiles no, don't even think about it." Her voice had a hint of disappointment and it kinda upset me.

"I'm not..." I dragged out

"Stiles, What is it." I didn't know how to respond because I was worried for tonight. Tonight might be the night were I tell her how I feel.

"Nothing." And with that the bell rang.

Your POV

      My first class was grade 12 english because my teacher told me it's more advance for my level. This meant my first class was with Stiles,Scott and Lydia. Allison wasn't as advanced as I was so she stayed in grade 11 english. I sat down in my seat and got out my books ready to start the first day back at hell. Stiles and Scott always sat next to me but I was a bit surprised that Stiles didn't. I turned my head back only to spot Stiles sitting with...

"Why is Stiles sitting with Lydia?" Scott asked confused

" I don't know, but its a bit odd ." I spoke with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

Scott looked at me weirdly before speaking out " Weren't you talking to him just a few minutes ago?"

"Ya but he didn't mention anything ....Although he did look her way today in the halls" I spoke silently. 

"You don't think-" Before Scott can say anything I interrupt him. "Scott you better not finish that sentence." Anger raised in me at the thought of Stiles and Lydia together. 

Scott smirked at me before continuing " Is someone jealous?" 

I laugh nervously as I turn away, already feeling heat go to my cheeks.   

After my grade 12 class along with my math class it was lunch before I knew it. I sat down waiting for everyone to come. Scott sat down first with Allison first, leading me to be seated by myself. I let out a deep breath before talking knowing already where my mouth will lead me. 

"Scott did you talk to him yet?" I silently spoke to my brother

"No not yet. Why" Scott spoke with confusion. 

"What am I missing." Allison asked

"Nothing just (Y/n) is worried about Stiles." Scott said

"I'm not worried about him...it's just ughh."