Chapter 19

Don't play song now!
Trigger Warning: Panic Attack Scene

Stiles POV
"Y/n?" My heart shatters at the sight in front of me.

"S-stiles." She sobs hiccuping back a breath.

Shit

"Baby what's wrong?" I pull her into my chest as I rub a comforting hand onto her back.

"H-he I-I" Her breathing starts to hitch against my chest.

I quickly bring her inside my house before shutting the door and making our way to the couch. I get down on my knees as she sits on the couch trying to catch her breath.

"Baby your having a panic attack you need to breath." She glares down at me as her breathing increases. Holding her head in her hands her cries get louder as she tries to control her breathing. Cupping her face within my hands I force her to look at me. "Baby try taking a deep breath in, like this." I demonstrate myself breathing so she could follow along but she shook her head.

"Stiles." She practically forces my name out gulping down a breath.

"I know baby I get them all the time but you have to try leveling out your breathing." She nods her head as she slowly follows along to my instructions. Only a few minutes later does her breathing actually go back to normal, her head rests onto my shoulder as her breathing is in a regular paste.

"You doing better?" I whisper as I pull her onto my lap. He arms wrap around my neck as her legs wrap themselves around my waist.

"A little bit." She mumbles and places a kiss onto my neck.

"What happened?" I whisper into her ear as I play with her hair. There was a few minutes of silence before she spoke. "I tried talking to Scott about it but we just ended up in fight."

"What did he say?" I gritted my teeth

"Nothing it's more what he implied."  I pull away from her slightly as I raise a brow at her. "He basically implied that he only came into the car because Allison said they would do it later." She wiped under her eyes as tears start to run down her face.

My eyes widen at her words

"What?!" She covers her ears at my sudden outburst making me lower my voice. " Sorry baby." I kiss her cheek before I try to pull her off me but she doesn't move.

"Carry me up I'm to lazy to go up the stairs ." I lick my bottom of my teeth and let out a chuckle.

"I'm going to need you to get up still so I can carry you on my back." Letting her head fall back she lets out a groan before standing up. "Okay get on." Y/n gives me a smirk before jumping onto my back as I hold her up tight under her thighs.  As we go up the stairs I move my hands up to her ass and gently squeeze it. She lets out a yelp as she holds onto me tighter as she's afraid she will fall. 

"Stiles!" I let out a loud laugh as I continued to walk up the stairs.

Your POV

Stiles and I sat snuggled up in his bed for hours as he put on my favourite comfort movie. He promised me a relaxing evening as tomorrow he will go pick up my stuff at my house.