Chapter 32

DON'T PLAY SONG NOW!

Third person POV
Redirect hope:                                                                                                                                                                             Unable for one  to let go after a break up.                                                                                                          As they are too afraid to let go and spend a new life without that one person.

Monday morning has begun horribly as Y/n struggled to get up out of bed. Ever since the breakup she's been feeling numb, no tears just anger as she refuses to take off Stiles's maroon sweater. In some odd way she feels comforted with it on. But she knew she no longer needed it on so with a deep breath she removed the sweater and looked at the mirror.  Y/n see's unfixable and destructive as she tugs on her loose clothes and observes her dark eye bags. For a few days now she hasn't been able to eat anything, not because of Stiles but because her depression is slowly overcoming her. However Y/n will not show that side of her to anyone as she want's appear tough to the rest of the world.

Walking downstairs she ditches breakfast all together and begins to open the door when Scott calls her. "N/n where are you doing?"

"Too school." She gives her brother a dumbfounded look before twisting the knob.

"You didn't eat and you don't have a ride to school." Scott walks closer to his sister and grabs her shoulder.

"I'm not hungry and I'm also very much aware that I don't have a ride, which is why I was going to walk their." Y/n rolls her eyes and shuts her eyes for a second before opening them again.

"You haven't eaten anything since Saturday c'mon I made you Nutella toast just how you like it." She gulps down some bile and shakes her head.

"I can't." Scott sighs out a breath before bringing his sister in for a hug. "Mom said you don't need to go to school if your not ready." She scoffs

"I can handle myself. I'm not going to sit around all day and cry because some guy decided to cheat on me. I'm better than that and I don't need a man making me feel like shit." And as she shrugs her brother away from her she walks out the door and stomps her way to school.

But as Y/n was already on her way to school, Stiles was pulled out of bed by his father while multiple questions remained floating around. Stiles hasn't been out of his room since the breakup, leaving Noah to be worried for his son. He tried calling Y/n and Scott but neither one of them seemed to answer as things at their house was also rocky. But being the concerned father he is Noah knew that if he nudged his son just enough he would get up and start living life again.

"Stiles I'm not doing this today. Grab something in the fridge to eat and get your ass to school." Nothing else but a groan is release as Noah continues to grab Stiles arm.

"Can't I stay in bed for the rest of the week...I don't have much energy dad."

"Give me an answer to one of my million dollar questions than maybe I'll let you stay in bed." And with just a simple response Stiles lifts his face from his pillow and climbs out of bed before making his way into his bathroom.

"I'll be out in a second." Sheriff smirks and mentally high fives himself while shifting the badge on his chest for a job well done.