Chapter 7

Your POV
After school Stiles drove me home because his dad wanted him to have a family dinner before he left.  About an hour later he came back to my place and told me him and Scott were going to playing video games in Scott's room. While I sat in my room reading my book I started to doze off to sleep and the next thing I know my head fell on my soft pillow.

Stiles POV
"Hey sleepy head wake up." I said as I shook (Y/n) but nothing. 

I noticed her book was still in her hand so I gently took it from her hands and placed it on the side table. After I did so I left her to sleep because I know how exhausted she was when she came home. So I decided to go wash to kill some time.  

Your POV
As I woke up from my long nap I realized it wasn't that long as soon as I checked my alarm clock which read 8:25pm. So I slowly got up to go wash but soon found that the door was locked.   

"Stiles you in there." I spoke groggily 

"Ya sorry I'm almost done." Stiles spoke 

"Ok, don't worry take your time." I headed back to my bed and layed down as I waited for him to get out. I grabbed my book and continued reading from where I left off. 

5 minutes later Stiles came out of the bathroom shirtless and I mean I have seen him shirtless before but I never really noticed. And I don't know what got into me but I started to feel heat rising to my cheeks. I didn't want to look at my hands because he stood a direct 5 feet in front of me. I devoured this moment in for some weird reason, and I mean I shouldn't because he's my friend and all but I couldn't help it my crush on him was taking a big toll on me.

 As I continued to stare at him I noticed that he was a little built. And as my eyes traveled down his body I noticed his baggy grey sweats that hung just below his waist.I immediately found how wrong this was. Oh my gosh I literally just checked out my friend. I quickly brought my eyes up to meet his which is when I found not just the hot heat growing on my cheeks but his two. As I was about to speak I found a white t-shirt thrown at my face. What the...I removed the material off my face but only to have it thrown back in his direction. It was a complete minute of silence until he spoke up. 

"Is something wrong?" Stiles breathy chucked. 

I blinked a few times before I spoke. "No..nope nothing's... wrong." I shook my head again in reassurance (more to myself) and spoke again. "Ya nope nothings wrong...Why would you ask me that?" 

He let out another laugh but this time it was quickly replaced with a smile. He shook his head and walked towards me. What...um is he....shit! I yelled in my head. He walked past me and climbed onto my bed, which I tried so desperately not to look. Why was I feeling this way oh right I freaking like my best friend and because all I knew right now is that everytime his golden brown eyes hit my direction I was speechless for words.  Why does this have to happen to me!! He raised an eyebrow at me but let it go quickly.

"How was your sleep?" Stiles asked me very slowly. 

"Fine" I spoke while dragging out the "e" 

He nodded his head before he spoke again "Do you wanna  watch a movie?" 

And at that moment I quickly snapped back into reality. Weird 

"Sure just let me go wash." As I turned my direction to my bathroom I quickly looked back " And don't even think about watching Star Wars. Again" I smirked.