Chapter 12

Your POV

"I have to tell you something," Stiles said

"Well, what is it?" I spoke as I tapped my foot against the ground.

"Before we started dating I was going on a date with this girl." I motioned with my hands for him to keep talking.

"She had stood me up that day and never came to the date, but then a few days later she had texted me back asking to give her another chance. So I did and after that date, we had plans for our next one but we never scheduled the date so I guess that's why she was calling." He let out a breath of air before looking over at me with his hazel brown eyes.

"I don't understand why she would call you after two months of no contact. Is she that stupid that she didn't think that you would have already moved on?" I raised my voice as rager filled my body.

"Come on Y/n who actually would think that I would have moved on from her like I'm even surprised I got you." Tears started forming in my eyes

I started to walk away when Stiles pulled me back by my arm.

"Why are you mad I told her I'm in a relationship right now it's not like I agreed to go on the date with her" His grip loosened a bit as he saw me struggling to pull my arm back.

"Because it's the fact that you still had her contact! while you have a girlfriend, what are you thinking that if this doesn't work out you'll go off with little miss perfect?" Tears blinded my vision as I yelled out in anger. Everyone looked around trying to find the voice that yelled while Stiles gave off a death stare to everyone. He looked back over towards me, his face softening once we made eye contact.

"What no! why would you ever think that she was a backup I didn't even know I had her in my contacts still. Y/n I like you too much for this not to be true so please forgive me I promise this will never happen again, and look if you want me to I will delete her contact just for you."

I wiped my fingers under my eyes to get rid of the tears before my thoughts flooded my brain, how is it that I can be mad at him but also still like him at the same time. As soon as I smiled Stiles's face relaxed as he can see the tension lost from between us. He released his hand from my wrist before pulling me in for a hug. My face rested against his chest as his face nuzzled against my neck. But quickly the moment was ruined as I thought over this whole situation again. Holy shit! No, wait it can't be her.

"We should get back before the movie ends." I cleared my throat before pulling away from him. He smiled down at me before extending his hand out so I could hold it.

We walked back into the room just in time for Scott and Allison to look over at us entering our row. Allison looked at me giving off the "everything fine" look making me motion with my hands for her to call me later so we could talk. She nodded her head before going back to watching the movie.

Once the movie ended we left the Movie Theaters and got into Stiles jeep.

"Why did both of you leave halfway through the movie?" Scott asked

"I had a call and Y/n needed to talk to me," Stiles said

"At the same time?"

"Yes, Scott," I spoke

I quickly switched the subject as I tried to avoid what just happened between Stiles and me.

"So are we all going separate ways or are you guys coming over to eat with us?"

"Well my dad wants me home early for dinner today so I can't come over now but I will later."

"Allison how about you?" Scott asked as Allison looked over at me.