Chapter 23

Y/n POV
With his arm slug over the back of the couch and my frame pressed into his I let out a sigh as we stare at the tv in front of us.

"Do you want to do something today?" I mumble into his shirt.

"No. How about you, wanna get ice cream or something?" His hand runs down my arm while his finger catches on to a tangle within my hair.

"I'm to comfortable to get up." Pressing a kiss into my hair Stiles chuckles. There's a long pause before I glance up at him with an arch brow. "I have to pee."

Throwing my head back I let out a groan. "Stiles!"

"It's not my fault." He forms his lips into a pout while Stiles looks at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"And it's mine how?"

"You mentioned how comfortable you are." Letting out yet another groan he starts to get up from his spot on the couch. "I'll just be a second I promise."

"Oh don't you worry, you can stay away from me as long as you need... since the bathroom is more important to you." I stick my tongue out at him while Stiles releases a breathy chuckle before walking off to the bathroom.

Grabbing the pillow from behind me I adjust it into Stiles's spot as it acts like a body pillow In his replacement.Reaching across the small coffee table I grab my phone to past the time.

I hadn't even realized Stiles had gotten back until I felt him playfully push my shoulder. "What?" I say with my eyes glued to the device in front of me.

"I've been standing here for the past five minutes how haven't you noticed?" Only now do I glance up at the man in front of me holding two little tubs of ice cream.

Where the hell did he get it? I thought to myself.

"Was I suppose to?" A hint of sarcasm leaks upon my lips as I furrow my brows at him.

"Yes! You know what it's fine...it's fine I'l just take theses back to the kitchen." Stiles turns his back to walk off when I quickly grab his wrist. Turning back to look at me I move around so their is more room for him to sit next to me.  "That's what I thought."  Stiles sets each tub on the table as we try to get back into our original laying position.

"Ow you're hurting my arm."

"Agh I can't feel my leg."

"Okay I'm pretty sure we were laying down like this." I wrap my arms around his waist and lean into his side before grabbing his arm and placing it behind me. "You're squashing me into the corner of the couch now." I roll my eyes before sitting up and moving to the opposite end.

"Their now we can eat our ice cream in peace." Once I grabbed my tub I lean an elbow onto the arm of the couch before digging into it. While my gaze is set on the television I feel a pair of eyes on me, staring at my every move. "What?" I shift my eyes to Stiles.

"You're to far away now." Stiles pouts.

"Well Stiles nothing is working so this is the only choice." Turning my attention back to the snack in my hands I go back to eating it.

A few minutes of silence falls between us until Stiles sets aside his now empty tub of ice cream and scoots over right next to me. He removes the ice cream from my hands next and places it on the table before pulling me down onto him. Adjusting my posture from being squashed from beside him I move to lay on top of him.