Chapter 27

Hey everyone I made a tik tok account based around what happens in my shifting dreams. It includes stories from Teen Wolf, Supernatural and Gilmore Girls. Link is in my bio.

Scott's POV

It's been an hour since Allison came barging into my room when realization hit her that I was going off to college in a few months. We sat down for awhile as I tried to calm her down with the pad of my thumb rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand. Remorse and guilt had been washing over her face the entire time we laid down as constant thoughts wandered in the back of her mind. And I knew as soon as she spoke to me their would only be an end to this conversation and no changes will be made to her perusing thoughts.

"Allison we have months to decide this." Removing my hand from her's I run my own through my hair while heartbreak laces through my body.

"No Scott we have to decide this now." She paces back and forth as tears escape her eyes.

"Allison I'm going to college 42 hours away I can still come back on holidays and weekends their will still be an us."

"I already told you I can't do the long distance what don't you get?" Squinting my eyes at her I get off the bed and grab onto her shoulders to stop her pacing.

"But it's us, the same two people who found each other again when you moved back here. I get you can't do long distance but can't you try for us baby? Don't you care about our relationship?" Her eyes move to the floor before she steps out of my grasp.

"I do care about us but I can't try it." My heart thumps against my chest as my eyes scan her body language while she expresses distress in her own way.

"Why can't you do long distance?" Only now does she gaze up at me with a dumbfounded look.

"Oh come on you don't want to be with a high schooler when your in college because it's obvious that when you get to college the only thing you will be focused on is hooking up with those campus girls. And if you're with me you won't get the chance to have that college experience because you are focused on me back home." My mouth hangs open at the confession Allison just made.

Did she really think that?

"That's not true, why would I want to be with anyone else who isn't you? Allison you are my anchor and I couldn't imagine life without you. And those other girls won't mean anything to me because I'll be calling you every free second I can manage to spear." My hands begin to tremble when Allison stops to look at me and I know right in this moment there was nothing I can do to change the way she felt.

"I'm sorry." Allison moves over to the bed again as she puts her head between her knees.

"You don't have to be sorry." Exhaling out a breath I sit down next to her and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"I do...I have to. For what I did, for what I said...for everything; especially for what I have to do right now because this isn't suppose to happen but I want you to focus on yourself theses next few months to get your mind in the correct headspace before college and I don't want to be holding you back from that." Her eyes refuse to look up at me as I feel her begin to shake slightly against me.

"It's okay."

"No it's not."

"Yeah it is."