Chapter 37

Warning:

I would love to point out that I am not an expert on anorexia. I have done my research but that only takes you so far. I've done my best to try and understand it so please be considerate/mindful about that. Also for anyone who is dealing with anorexia or has experienced it in the past I want you to know that you are beautiful just the way you are. No one has the right to tell you otherwise. You are going to make it. This is a chapter in your life, one I know will be over soon. I love you and I am proud of everything you have accomplished. You are trying your best and that's all that matters sometimes. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Scott's POV

The instant thump leaves me to pause my game. I listen out for any sounds before getting up. Everything that surrounds me has left an eerie silence as I shift my gaze around the hallway. Typically I would hear the shower hitting the walls but now I can't. My pulse increases at the thought of my little sister being hurt.

"Y/n?" I shout and walk in the direction of her room only to see her lying on the floor.

Damn it!

Damn it!

Not again!

Grabbing my phone from my pocket I click onto my mother's contact and wait for her to answer me. "Hey, Scott."

"Mom." I sharply exhale as my eyes become watery.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"She fainted again and I-I." Gulping down some saliva, I shut my eyes tightly and focus on steadying my breathing.

"Do you want me to send an ambulance over or can you take her in your car?"

"Car." I spit out before running a hand through my hair.

"Okay, I'll get everything ready here so just bring her as soon as possible alright Scott. She's going to be okay...Y/n always is."

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too Scott."

*******************

The silent beeping sounds allow me to rest my head against the wall with my mother next to me. We've been waiting for any results for the past half an hour, but the doctor won't tell us anything; even though my mom is a nurse.

I called everyone on Y/n's contact list to keep me distracted however it wasn't doing a great job for me. My eyes are too focused on either side of the hallway as I wait anxiously for everyone. They need to be here ...they need to be here for her. I want as many people by her side so Y/n understands that she isn't alone. Allison is the first one to arrive followed by Liam, Mason, and Stiles.

"How is she? Is she okay?" Allison asks as my eyes remain focused on the bright white floor.

"We don't know yet." My mother speaks for me.

"How long have you been waiting?"

"Too long," I mutter to Stiles.

The seven of us wait another thirty minutes before the doctor comes down the hall. His face and body language show no emotion making my mother grasp my arm. Flipping his notebook open he looks over the writing. "Melissa McCall." The doctor points and she nods her head.

"Yes."

"We still need to run a few more tests on her but other than that I can guarantee you that your daughter will be alright. I want you to start giving her small portions slowly before working her way up to bigger meals. 3 regular meals and 3 regular snacks. I'll let you all go in to see her just don't let any of the other nurses know."