Chapter 17

Before this chapter starts I would like to say a huge thank you for all of you for 3.7k reads! It means the absolute world to me! I love you all so much and I'm grateful to have you all in my life.  I hope you all have an amazing day, night or week whenever you're reading this! Thank you for always inspiring me and guiding me to always fight through and not give up on my dreams! 

                                                                  -------------------------

Your POV

Waking up in the morning has to be the best feeling since Stiles and I got together everything feels different. As I feel soft but chapped lips kiss my cheek a smile instantly spread across my face, I quickly try to hide it as I didn't want Stiles to know I was already awake. I have to practically bite my tongue when his arm wraps tightly around my waist and pulled my bare body into his chest.

I was about to turn around to kiss Stiles when he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before kissing down to my jawline and down to my neck. I couldn't help but release the smile that spread across my cheek, just when I decide to open my eyes I feel Stiles slowly pull up the covers. I slap a playful hand on his chest "Stiles what are you doing?" I smirk before turning around as I feel Stiles jump.

"N-nothing." Stiles stuttered as I brush a hand across his jawline and through his hair.

"You sure?" I reply in a rough voice as my eyes take him in. He doesn't reply as he continues to look at me, never letting his eyes wonder.

"Good morning beautiful." Stiles smiles before leaning his forehead onto my own.

"Morning my love." Taking his jaw into my hands I grinned and continued to stare at him.

"I love you." I smile as I take my bottom lip in between my teeth. My hands travel there way to the side of his head and through his hair as I tug on his dark chestnut hair.

"I love you too." Stiles brought me in for a kiss and it was as though our lips were magnets to each other as they immediately connected. His hands grip my waist as he pulls me onto him just as the bedsheets slowly fall off my body Stiles pulls them back up covering myself again. I smile against his lips before pulling away.

Tucking a fallen strand of hair away from my face he smiles up at me. "I'm glad you don't care about kissing me in the morning anymore."

"Would you like me to stop?" I teased. He shakes his head side to side before flipping us over making me erupt into a fit of giggles. My head leans back as Stiles tickles me.

"Sti-" I grab onto his arm as I try to catch my breath. Continuing to laugh and squirm under him he leans down and peppers kisses all over my body. My body intensified with his touch as I can feel my beating pulse, it's only when he leans further down my legs when I hear the ringing of my phone.

Stiles looks up at me before I shrug the call off and pull him down to kiss me, but as soon as the ringing goes away it soon came back. Groaning once again Stiles pulls away from me as I scoot back to my side of the bed and lean down to search for my phone.

"Ugh where is it?" I groaned in frustration as the ringing wouldn't stop. Just when I'm about to fall off the bed I feel Stiles's weight get off the bed as he walks towards the dresser picking up my shorts I had worn yesterday night.

As he stood in front of me my eyes wonder up and down his body, his tense but broad shoulders flexed his back muscles as I continued to drool at the sight of my boyfriend.