Chapter 28

Your POV

Turning onto my side I look over at my buzzing phone as it had begun to ring aggressively. Ugh Mondays. Their is truly nothing worse than a Monday morning. I rub my eyes with the back of my hands when I touch the cold spot right next to me were Stiles should had been. Huffing out a breath of disappointment and annoyance I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom where I get dressed into a simple outfit before brushing my teeth to go downstairs. Once I'm in the kitchen I grab a random bowl from the cupboard and make myself some cereal when Scott comes running down the stairs a mess. His shirt half inside his jeans and half out, while his hair is sticking out in every possible direction. And it almost seemed like he didn't have a care in the world when he walked over to the silverware drawer to fish out a spoon to eat out of my cereal.

"What the fuck Scott?! Get your own" I slap his hand away from my bowl before I quickly devour it so Scott couldn't.

"Relax I just wanted a spoonful."

"Yeah and that's all you will get." Squinting my eyes at him I move back over to the sink to place my empty bowl in. "Are you driving with Allison today or are you coming with Stiles and I?" Almost immediately Scott's face drops before he bends down to grab his backpack.

"I'm going to meet Allison their so don't wait up for me." And with that being said Scott exits our house in distress before my phone rings with a text from Stiles indicating that he is outside.

Huffing out a breath I lock up and walk down my driveway until I am met with the famous pale blue jeep. My heart starts to beat rapidly against my chest when images of last night start to play inside my mind.

He doesn't need to know, nothing happened. I try to reassure myself but my hands betray me when they begin to tremble once again.

"Are you going to stand out their and admire Rosco or are you coming in?" Stiles laughs out the open window before I wipe my hands on my jeans and open the jeep door.

"Hey." I say once I'm seated inside the jeep while my eyes search around his face.

"Everything alright Angel?" Stiles caresses the side of my cheek as he brings my face closer to his.

"Y-yeah Scott's just been acting weird ever since last night and I'm a little worried." Biting the corner of my lip Stiles nods his head while I shake my head and aggressively lean into his lips. He is surprised at my sudden action but slowly returns the favor as half my body is now in the air.

"L-Liam w-what are you doing." He slowly turns my head back to him and runs the pad of his thumb onto my bottom lip.

I press myself against Stiles harder as I squint my eyes shut tightly as I try to rid my mind of the situation that occurred last night. My hands tightly grip his bicep as Stiles squeezes my hip when suddenly a loud car horn is heard just outside, which makes me bite down on his lip at the sudden scare.

"Ow."

"Sorry." I twist my head and look out the front windshield to see Scott quickly driving off.

What the hell is wrong with him?

Looking back at Stiles I watch as he massages his bottom lip with his fingers. I stiffen back a laugh as I lean closer to him again; but not before Stiles leans back. "Get away you biter." He lightly pushes my face back with his hand while I slouch back into my seat. "Jeez are you trying to get this morning wood hard this morning?"