Chapter 33

Anger:                                                                                                                                                                                        When a person released their emotions into a tense                                                                          outcome. It is the stage of releasing. 

Stiles's POV 

(YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! Just like Dylan O'Brien once said This is life and imperfection is beautiful and don't be afraid of that!) The next few chapters may be a trigger to some of you if you have dealt with anorexia so this is a warning if you do proceed, however there isn't much on the topic; it is simply just a brief moment. It's not mentioned often. I love you all so much!) 

I pace back and forth near my front entrance as I bite my nails in anxiousness. I shouldn't have left her on the street by herself, I should have thrown her onto my shoulder and kept a close eye on her until I got into the car. In the past few days I have fucked up more than I have in my lifetime. She was everything I wanted so why trade it all for Lydia? The women who cheated on me prior.

Instantly the door opens, only to reveal my dad in distress. "I need you to understand-"

"Stiles it's late, get to bed." Furrowing my brows I watch as he takes a step on the stairs. I expected more out of him, I expected him to yell at me or punch me. I expected the man in front of me to ask the wandering questions; but instead I got 'Stiles it's late, get to bed.'

"That's it? I don't get it." He twist his body to meet my eyes and in this moment I feel a void in my father's presences. The anger and annoyance is laced within his eyes, almost as if he's trying to keep it together for the two of us. 

"Fine you want to speak about this than explain to me why Y/n was left in the middle of nowhere? Explain to me why she was crying? Explain to me what you did to break that girl?" My father remains at a low volume and never once raises his voice.

"We um...we broke up because I cheated on her with Lydia." I fiddle with my fingers in nervousness before continuing. "While everyone was searching for her I wandered away to a secret hideout Y/n and I have had since we were kids. The two of us got into an argument as I kept pestering her to leave until I finally got her to say yes. However when we were driving Y/n ran out of the car. Dad I tried to get her back in but she would not budge." I avoided the touchy subjects the two of us spoke about as it's none of my father's business but somehow...someway the words 'I hate you' ring in my ears.

His jaw is clenched but his mouth does not move when he turns around and walks up the stairs. "Where are you going?"

He stops dead in his tracks while he keeps his back facing me. "I'm tired Stiles."

"I don't get it...I fucked up big time, I hurt her terribly so why aren't you angry at me?" I gulp down saliva and stare at my father's back. I hate it when he doesn't yell because to me that is possibly the worst pain ever.

"Maybe I just don't want to feel any worse than I already do; by having to yell at my son" Looking at me from the corner of his eye I exhale and tremble.