Chapter 10

Don't play song now

Your POV 

As I walked out of the door I noticed the familiar pale blue jeep that I adore too much. I soon heard the sound of footsteps coming towards me as I looked off to to the side I notice Stiles opening the passenger door for me to enter, in which I walked towards quickly. And as I quickly got into the car Stiles quickly walked to his side and drove off. 

"Where are we going?." I asked after minutes of silence

"Our place." Stiles whispered. 

Our place was near a beach in a little cave like thing that was surrounded with trees. Whenever we went there it was usually to get away from every one else and have our own private conversations. We have always kept it a secret because ever since finding it we never wanted it to be exposed to any of our family or friends, It was like an escape from reality. 

"Do you even remember where it is?" I questioned as I looked over at Stiles driving.

"I mean it's been so long since we've been there, the last thing I remember about our last visit there was when I told you- " I cut myself from releasing old memories that didn't need to be returned. 

"Stiles?" I questioned out of nervousness, wait why would he bring us back here after what I had told him when I was younger? 

"(Y/n) can I explain when we get there." Stiles shifted his gaze from the road to meet my eyes for a quick moment until settling his gaze back on the road. 

"What do have to tell me anyways? You sounded weird on the phone" I gazed down at my feet that were hardly touching the floor as I bit my bottom lip out of habit. 

"I just told you that I wasn't going to say anything until we got there, it has too be said there" Stiles huffed in annoyance, but his mood shifted slightly as he turned towards me and smiled. 

"Why does it have to be done there...ugh!!Stiles please please please just tell me! the anticipation is killing me!" I spoke louder now as I gently laid my head onto his shoulder. 

He laughed at my stupidity until responding with "Can't you wait a few more minutes?"

"Nope!, tell me Stilinski!!" 

"(Y/n)!" Stiles now yelled in which led me to take a deep breath before leaning my head onto the jeep window. 

It was about 15 minutes later when we arrived at our place. And another 2 minutes went by of complete silence until Stiles spoke up 

Play song now!

"(Y/n) the last time we were here you told me you liked me. At the time I never felt the same way so I tried to let you down easy. I told you I only thought of you as Scott's little sister. But I don't think that anymore. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ever since that day in the coffee shop. Earlier Lydia had agreed to be around me because I needed her help to impress you.  Everything started to come together as my feelings for you started tin increase. I have never been so sure about something besides this. When I look into your eyes I see perfection and beauty. Everyone kept pushing me to tell you how I felt but I couldn't bring myself to because I was scared of rejections, but now as I look into your eyes I don't really care about that. All I care about is you and me. So (Y/n) McCall I like you and I hope you feel the same way about me. " Stiles spoke and I couldn't help but cry happy tears. 

I never knew this was going to happen and it sure as hell wasn't expected as well. I was smiling with teeth and all ,right now, just staring at the boy who just confessed his feeling towards me.