Chapter 25

-----------------Saturday------------------

Madi's POV::

Well today's the day that Austin told me to watch him on TV. One of his firs TV appearances. Wow. He's come so far. We're still not dating, we're just friends. Robert also told me he's had a major crush on me. He's cute and all, I'd date him. If I didn't have a crush on this guy on the football team. I met him for the 6 weeks I went to public school.

TV:: and now give it up for YouTube star Austin mahone

A: hey ya'll I'd like to dedicate this song to a girl, who has my heart, but gave it back. But I still lover her. So here goes my latest song, Shawty Shawty.

*singing*

Aye shawty shawty don't you wanna be

Mine we can cruise the world I need you by my side

We can dance all night and party like yeah

Wake up in the mornin do it do it again

Aye shawty shawty don't you wanna be

Mine we can cruise the city if your ready to ride

We can live for the moment we yellin out ya

Wake up in the morning do it do it again like

You lookin like a

Star tonight they all know who you are tonight

Whatcha doin later on I don't mean tonight I'm talkin 'bout

Your life yeah aye girl you lookin like a star tonight

Won't you jump up in my car tonight

We can do it all is this your favorite song aw yeah yeah

Yeah yeah already I love you already we gotta do it we

Gotta do it all dressed already standing by the door

See you smilin and we're ready to go.....................

*austin finishes the song*

A: so Madison Alexis Chambers, will you be my girlfriend again, I know your watching. So call me with the answer.

I sat on my bed in shock. Should I take him back. What do I do. If I say no I'm completely humiliated. This is like his way of forcing me into this. He knows I'll be humiliated if I say no.

So I called him.

Ring.......ring.

A: hey Madi

M: hey.

A: so what's the answer Madi.

M: yes. Because even though we've had our ups, and downs, and half of my bones are broken, I love you.

A: love you too babe.

M: Kay. Gotta go, bye.

*Ends.*

Austin's POV::

I got my Madi back. I was so afraid she'd say no, but she actually took me back. At least everything's back to normal. I hope.

Madi's POV::

I had to hang up with Austin because I got another call from... Chris.

C: what kind of stupid idiot are you.

M: what are you taking about.

C: all that he did to hurt you, and you take him back instead of embarrassing his stupid ass.

M: as if you didn't hurt me.

C: no one fucking asked you bitch. You were supposed to die, when I ran that stoplight, I wanted you dead.

M: why.

C: It's all your fault. Everything would be perfect if you never moved.

M: you want me dead.

By then I was crying.

C: yes. You should be. If I don't get you, nobody does.

M: but you have a baby.

C: we gave her up for adoption.

M: oh well ok, I gotta go bye.

C: go kill your self.

To think i once loved him. I should have tried to convince my parents, not to move. Some things about Texas make me happy. I know Chris wants me dead, but in 4 months I'm going to be a big sister, and that's what's keeping me looking forward.

I went to sleep with all these thoughts running through my mind. I had a doctors appointment in the morning, the doctors wanted to check up on me.

I woke up and got in my wheelchair. I rolled over to the closet and got dressed. Yoga pants, and a blue and black nike shirt. I yelled at my dad to carry me downstairs. Then my dad and I got up to go to the doctors appointment.

Before I knew it I heard my dad yell my name. I heard sirens and crying. Then everything went black.

Hello people. So yeah. This story is going to end up a tad crazy. Jk. But really. So I hope ur enjoying. Love my readers and voters. --Laken Lynn.