Chapter 20

Austin's POV::

When I was about to talk words couldn't come out. I felt a tear stream down my face and just sat my head on the table.

M: austin what's wrong.

A: when I tried to dial you number, I dialed the wrong number. It was a girl, it was early so I thought it was you. When I said good morning beautiful, they cussed me out. I thought you wanted to break up. I lost the best thing that's happened to me all because of a mistake. Your birthdays tomorrow and I don't have time to get you anything. Plus whenever I start being home schooled, that week I'm going to Florida to talk to a record label for a week. Be mad never take me back, cuss me out I don't care, I deserve it all.

Madi's POV::

When he said that I almost started crying. It was all a mistake, he called the wrong number. Now he has a girl friend, he won't want to make her sad or mad, so he'll just continue to date her. I have no chance left with austin mahone.

M: it's okay austin. I forgive you.

Austin looked up

A: you do??

M: yes. It was just a simple mistake. I thought you hated me though, because you wouldn't answer.

A: I though you hated me because you cussed me out.

M: how could I hate someone that I love?

A: I love you to. And I defiantly do not hate you, Madi chambers. Madi will you be my girlfriend again.

I got up walked around the table and kissed his cheek.

M: defiantly. But what about Lindsey.

A: I better go break up with her. Take my phone and delete that tweet about her please Madi.

I deleted the tweet, as he walked over to her. I sat and watched from a distance.

Austin's POV::

L: what is it babe. Why were to talking to that bitch??

A: she's not. She's my girlfriend. Me and you are over.

L: yeah I never loved you any way. I saw you on YouTube, and I just wanted some of your money when your famous. But sense you have a ugly girlfriend you may not get much money. Ok, off with you.

I walked away. Madi gave me back my phone. I saw that she had tweeted: got the love of my life back. Turns out it was all a mistake.

So I decided to tweet. Glad knowing @madichambers is in my life. Knowing she loves me for me.

-----------------Saturday------------------

Madi's POV::

I wake up, then I realize.... IM 16!!!!! Today my mom was taking me to do my drivers test. Austin is 16, and should be driving, but he failed his test, and decided to wait a little.

I look over at my phone. I had so many texts.

Austin: happy birthday to the most beautiful girl ever.

Alex: happy birthday yo.

Zach: happy birthday.

Robert: happy birthday beautiful😋

And a lot of other people I know had texted to. My twitter feed was full also.

I went down stairs and my parents gave me my presents. I opened them.

I got a 50$ Holister gift card. And keys.

Dad: go outside sweetie.

I went outside. My dad had bout me a used ford focus.

M: OMG DADDY I LOVE IT!!!!

Then I jumped into his arms.

Dad: There's one last thing me and your mother would like to tell you.

Mom: I'm 3 months pregnant.

M: congrats mom.

Dad: that's why we moved to texas in the first place. We thought texas was safer and nicer than New York.

M: oh okay.

Mom: go get dressed so we can be at the drivers place early.

I went upstairs and grabbed a pair of l.a idol jeans, and a darkish blue with white writing ambrocombie shirt. I got dressed but on my sperrys, and then walked downstairs, and my mom drove me to the place.

We got there I filled out the paper work, and then they told me to go out to my car. I took the test and I PASSED!!! So I went took my picture, signed, and I could officially drive. I drove my mom home, then I drove to Austin's. When I pulled up he looked happy.

A: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

M: thanks.

A: turn around and close your eyes.

I do what he asks then I feel somthing cold on my neck. I look down. It's a necklace that says on it love, which is in the middle of an infinity sign.

M: awe austin. I love it. But not as much as I love you.

I then kissed him on the lips. He kissed back passionately, we were broken up by my phone ringing, I looked down....... Chirs.

HAIIII GUYS. 2 updates in a day ikr. Anyway u know what I always say comment, vote, share, add to library/reading lists! LOVE YALL!!! Btw I may update again tonight if I do then... IM AMAZING. Oh and so I was almost at one thousand reads. But I deleted a little note that I made as an update, so I lost like 50 views or so, so READ. It's good for the soul. Idk but read and share.