Chapter 30

Madi's POV::

Well it's Christmas Eve and austin says he's got a surprise for me. He lives with me, and I see him all the time, I honestly do not know he could plan a surprise, unless he planned something while at the studio one day.

He said to have me and Mari ready to leave by 7:00. It was 6:15 so I started to do my hair.

I just curled my hair in loose curls, and applied light makeup, that looked good with my glasses.

Then I just put on some skinny jeans and a random hoodie. Along with my black uGGs.

I put Mari in a similar outfit. A long sleeve onesie with leggings over it and a winter coat. Then a cute matching hat, and her little boots.

By then it was 6:55 so Austin came home.

He said that we're we were going was a surprise too so I had to be blindfolded.

Austin's POV::

I know Madi is so confused about everything, but at least she has no idea that she gets to see her parents.

This is going to be the best Christmas present I've ever gotten for her.

Well besides the other gift im planning for this Christmas.

I drove her to the airport. Then we got out and I helped her walk to the gate her parents her coming from. When I saw her parents coming I pulled her into a hug, while also trying to hold Madi. We were facing to where she could not see them coming. I took off her blind fold and whispered to her that I loved her.

Then her sister ran up behind her and hugged her. Madi turned around.

M: Austin... Why are we at an airport and why is a little girl hugging my leg.

A: I don't know who that little girl is.

Madi's POV::

I stood there trying to figure out who the little girl higging my leg was. Her face looked familiar, but not too familiar. Then I heard a voice and a name that hit me.

Madi's mom: Maci get off of her leg sweetie.

I immediately handed Mari to austin an bent down and squeezed Maci into a hug.

I was almost in tears.

Madi: Maci, oh my goodness you've gotten so big.

Maci: I've missed you sissy.

Madi: awe I've missed you too. Sorry I moved.

Maci: it's ok.

Maci was such a smart little girl. Barley 3 years old and already speaking fluently.

Maids dad: surprise Madi

M: but how did you, and how did he and

Madi's mom: Austin

M: Austin brought you here.

Madi's dad: yes sweetie

I ran over to austin and just hugged him as tight as imaginable.

M: that you so much.

A: no problem babe.

M: you've made this the best Christmas in a long time.

A: just wanted to make you happy. Sense you always seem upset because your caught in the middle or different situations all the time, and you can clearly see all the pain in your eyes. But baby your all I ever need.

Then he got down on one knee.

A: so Madison Alexis Chambers, will you marry me. I know we're young, but we could wait a year or two. I just want to be able to call you mine forever.

By then I was crying, my parents were crying, I was crying austin was holding back the tears. Then I noticed the crew was behind me crying.

M: yes austin, yes I will marry you.

He slipped the ringer on my finger and we kissed.

This Christmas was going to be great. The crew is back, my family is here. In a couple years I'll officially be a Mahone.

Life is great when your caught in the middle of an actual good situation. Not a bad one. I've gone through so much the past 3 years of my life. Now it's finally all pulled together.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAI Guys. YES THATS HOW I ENDED THIS fan fiction . I MAY WAIT A WHILE TO CREATE THE SEQUAL. SO PAY ATTENTION TO ANY UPDATES POSTED ON THIS STORY ABOUT THE SEQUAL. IM ALSO GONNA EDIT EACH CHAPTER OF THE STORY SO YOU MAY REREAD. ANY WAY. THE END OF CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE (AN AUSTIN MAHONE LOVE STORY)