chapter 4

SORRY CHAPTER 3 WAS SO LONG AND 4 WAS SO SHORT THIS IS SORTA MEDIUM LOL

After unpacking and shopping and painting...

(*room is also all put together*)

"Wow, my room looks great," I said out loud after looking at it. I just love the light blue wall with the zebra bedding, and my usual posters all over the wall. I decided to send a picture of it to my besites and to Chris of course. They all loved it. Just then, my mother told me that we would be meeting some of the neighbors tomorrow for lunch. I told them that it was okay and fine by me, I needed to make some friends anyway. "Where exactly are we going? "I asked. They said that we would be meeting at the next door neighbor's house. I told them okay and went back up to my bed room and face timed Chris. At first he didn't answer, but then I face timed him again and he answered. He asked me why I was calling him at 1:00 in the morning. I apologized and then suddenly remembered the time zone difference. New York was 1 hour later then Texas. I told him good night and that I loved him then hung up, same with him. Then I went and took a shower then went to bed myself.

The next morning...

I woke up and went and took another shower, so that I could was my hair. I wanted to have a good first impression on the neighbors. After I go out of the shower I put on just a random pair of neon green Nike pros and a shirt from summer camp in New York the year before. I put a black Nike sport bra underneath the shirt. I didn't do my hair or put on a bow because I was doing my makeup then change into the clothes I was wearing for lunch. Then right before I put my primer on, an incoming Face Time call came on my phone. It was from Chris. I answered and as I was putting on my makeup we was asking me what I was getting all dressed up for. I explained to him that my family and some other families on the block would be meeting for lunch to introduce us to the neighbors. He said okay and that I looked beautiful as ever, I told him that I loved him and we ended the call. Then I walked across the hall to my closet. I picked out a pair of miss me jean capris with a pastel greenish bluish colored tank top layered on top of a simple white tank top and a matching pair of converse.