Chapter 9

----------------------

Madi's POV::

The days passed and I was really getting excited about our little date.

I have the perfect outfit picked out. A light blue tank top, underneath a black one. With blue all star Chuck Taylor converse and a pair of cut off jean capris.

Caitlyn kept me updated on anything new with Kassie and Chris.

It just hurt so much knowing that one of my best friends that I've trusted sense forever would do that, same with Chris.

He's always been the sweetest boyfriend ever, but less than a week after I move half way across the country. he freakin cheats on me with one of my best friends.

Luckily I have Caitlyn who told me about what they both were doing.

So I'm just gonna give Chris and Kassie the silent treatment and see how they like that. They have each other I'm sure they will be fine. There would really be no way I would ever take Chris back, I have austin to comfort me.

I barely knew him but I could tell that he was one of the sweetest guys you could ever meet in your life.

Austin's POV::

I cannot believe I actually asked Madi out.

She's just so pretty and nice, beautiful even! It all just happened perfectly when she was hurt about that freakin jerk and idiot Chris, I just was there to comfort her then when we were walking I decided ask her out for milkshakes Friday night.

Lucky for my she said yes.

Alex POV::

So Austin did have a crush on Madi this whole time.

I KNEW IT!!! He actually had the guts to ask her out and she actually said yes.

The thing that gets me about the whole situation is Madi always talked so good about Chris.

I wonder why he would do such a thing to hurt her like that. Madi also talked so good about her best friends how they had been through everything together.

Something seems suspicious about this whole situation.

-----------------------------------

FRIDAY MORNING.................

Madi's POV::

I'm so excited about this evening with Austin. I cannot remember the last time Chris and I actually went on a date.

I'm actually glad I moved to San Antonio because I got to meet Austin, Alex, Robert, and Zach. I also got to find out the truth about Chris, and Kassie.

I just cannot believe them!!!! I should text him something suspicious about me and see what he says.

"Heyyy!!!!!! ready for out date tonight??"

*send*

Chris: What your half way across the nation how can we go on a date??!!?!!!

"Oops sorry, guess I texted the wrong number"

Chris: so your cheating one me huh I see how it is! you wanted to move because you were f#cking sick of me. Lucky for you your parents decides to move. You played it out for a few days but then your dating people. I cannot belive I'm dating you. Or am I???? I don't really know your a freakin b#tch.

"I never said I was cheating"

Chris: then please tell me who your dating because it's obviously not me.

"Please tell me who your making out in the park with because it's obviously not me"

Chris: how to you know this Caitlyn said she wouldn't tell anyone what we did. Also did you know that her and Kassie got into a fight???!!!?

"So your telling me that you were making out with Caitlyn and not Kassie??!!"

Chris: ya isn't that what Caitlyn told you.

"No she said you and and Kassie were making out not you and her."

Chris: well I'm sorry, so are we over.

"For now, so is my friendship with one of them to. Me and you can still be friends were just not dating. Whenever I come to New York to visit in the middle of next moth; July I'll stop by and visit all of you and we can work everything out"

Chris: okay I'm so sorry though. I don't know how ill live without knowing I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world.

-----------------------------

I got dressed later that day I did my hair into a fishtail side braid.

I was really excited for my little date with Austin. It was going to be great!

Austin's POV::

I'm so excited for my date with Madi in a hour.
Do I look okay. I kept on thinking to myself.

I was wearing khaki shorts and a light blue with white,plaid shirt.

The plan for tonight was to go to sonic and get shakes then walk to the park and just hang out there.

Nothing to complicated or fancy but enough!