Chapter 18

--------------First day of school-----------

Madi's POV::

It's 7:00 and my alarm goes off. First day of school in Texas. I'm the new girl, and I'm wearing a cast, we'll see how this goes. I get out of bed and walk over to my closet I grab a pair of miss me jeans that I bought a few weeks ago and a nike shirt, with a nike hoodie over it. Then I just put on my nikes that matched. I weThen I walked downstairs. Before i had woken up my mom had went to starbucks so I had a medium strawberries and cream frappe. I went back upstairs and curled my hair. Then I grabbed my back pack and walked to the buss stop, with austin.

Austin's POV::

I hope none of the jocks at school starts flirting with Madi. Then she just may betray me and hang out with them.

When we got to the buss stop we met up with Alex and decided to head as far to the back as we could. Robert and zach were supposedly saving us seats, well see how that worked out.

Madi's POV::

At the buss stop I can see that some of the other girls were staring at me. I took no offense to it. I over looked them. If anything there were jealous because I was dating austin mahone, who was slowly making his mark on YouTube, and other social medias.

Robert's POV::

Madi. She is so perfect. The way her hair falls perfectly into place, and her smile is sorta crooked but it's still perfect. She's just beautiful, and austin is so lucky to have her. I wish that I was that lucky.

Madi's POV::

When we get to school austin shows me where to get the Schedules, then all 5 of us go into the cafeteria. I have all my classes with austin except for our extra curricular class. He had choir, I had art. I had Alex Robert, Zach in my art class so at least I knew some people. For home room luckily we all had the same class. I had about 3 classes with Alex, 5 with zach, 8 with Robert, and 7 with austin. So I knew at least 2 people in each of my classes. Right before the bell ring we started making our way to room 274.

Robert's POV::

I have all my classes with Madi. This means that I get to see her beautiful face in every class room I walk in. To bad it's only for a six weeks, because she's gonna be home schooled. I guess I just have to make the most of it.

Austin's POV::

I wish that I had every class with Madi because then I could make sure that she's ok all the time, but it's only one class that I don't have with her but Alex, Robert, and Zach are all in the class so I'm comfortable with that.

HAIIII GUYS. Really really reallllllllly short chapter. I just wanted to say

August 28,2014 at 5:49pm on austin mahone followed me on show mobile. All I did was comment and post on his profile, but hey it finally worked.

I'll update more soon. Cause school and no wifi and phone. So yeah 800 views y'all nice.

Comment, vote, share, add to library.