Chapter 29

(A/N so I know I've been skipping A lot in to the future but that's only because this story is slowly coming to an end. But after I'm done with this Ill most likely do a sequel. So Okay back to the story.)

Austin's POV:

So Madi and I are back together. I can see my daughter and girlfriend everyday again. I don't care about paparazzi, all I care about is Madi, and Marisa. Know I've just got to make a few calls and bring Madi's family down here. I know they were pissed after they found of Madi was pregnant at 18. But Madi needs to see her sister. So I made some calls and I'm going to have Madi's family come down for Christmas in a couple of weeks.

Madi's POV::

So I took Austin back. I know he'll be around to help with Marisa, I just don't know how I'm going to Handle all the paparazzi wanting a glimpse of Austin Mahone's baby. I don't want Marissas face all over magazies and TV screens. That's why I dyed my hair blonde and got glasses instead of using my contacts. It makes me look different. Enough to go to Walmart and get groceries without being chased around for a picture or a word. I'm not the famous one, it's Austin. The paparazzi needs to leave me and my kid alone. They want a picture, Check instagram, or Twitter. Get a screenshot from a video, just don't come after me.

I was still in deep thought when Marisa started crying.

I picked her up and held her. She looked like Austin. Except for her eyes. They looked more like mine, but almost exactly like my sisters.

Dang I miss my sister. She's 3 years old and I haven't seen her sense she was 1. All because I got pregnant.

My parents didn't have to take away my sisters. When I was stressed the only thing keeping me going was knowing i was going to have a sister.

I just held Marisa in my arms laid on my bed and cried. Then I put Marisa in her crib and took a nap.

When I woke up I got on Twitter.

I tweeted:

If only you understood how if feels to have something you love taken away from you. I keep on getting caught in the middle of so many situations like this. But I stay strong throughout it all.

Austin had tweeted: I've got some big surprises coming soon for my baby. Madi, Marisa, you two better watch out. Y'all are in for an amazing surprise.

He had also tweeted:

So Madi's name is Madison. But her nickname is Madi

Madi's sisters name is Mackenzie. But her nickname is Maci.

Madi and Is daughters name is Marisa. I think she should have a nickname of Mari. @madichambers what do you think.

I then tweeted:

Mari Mahone and Maci Chambers. Sounds about right.

*With a picture of the two*

I saw Rob and the crew tweeted some stuff about how they missed me and Austin.

Mahomies were tweeting about how they're glad me and austin were back together.

Beasters were saying there sorry. Becky G tweeted sorry.

I was happy. Everyone was happy. This time I wasn't caught in the middle of any ones arguments, or my own arguments.

HAII GUYS ITS LAKEN LYNN BRINGING U ANOTHER UPDATE. I DECIDED ILL GET THIS FANFIC TO 35 chapters THEN END IT. SO ILL MOST LIKELY DO A SEQUAL LIKE I SAID IN THE a/n UP TOP. SO YEAh. XOXOX- LAKEN LYNN