Chapter 12

Madi's POV::

When I got up I decided that I should stretch because I have not stretched in a while and whether or not I get back in cheer I still needed to stay in shape. So I stretched them went into the backyard and decided to work on my back handspring back tuck round off back tuck sequence. Then I went inside and pulled my body positions on my stunt stand a few times. I almost had a hyperextended needle. Then I decided to download the twitter app on my phone and decided to make a twitter. Then I texted Austin around 9:00am and told him I did. Before long my notifications on my phone went wild. Everyone was following me and mentioning me in posts. I was getting DMs and so much other. I then tweeted.

"Thanks to all the mahomies for following me. Whenever I see @austinmahone later I will have him help me figure this whole twitter thing out. Thanks for supporting my boyfriend, love you guys. Xoxoxoxox"

Then the tweet started getting retweets like crazy. I decided to remove twitter from my notifications on my phone or else I would have no battery percentage on my phone at all.
--------------------------------------------
After reading some of the tweets and following some people back I decided to look for gym near my house so that I could get back in to cheer because lord knows how much I missed it. I looked through and all of the gyms seemed pretty interesting the one that seemed to catch my eye the most was LCA longhorn cheer athletics. The only bad thing was that the tryout process was already over. So I had until next spring to work out and train because I set a goal for myself to try and be on the gunslingers elite team, which was a level 5 team. Then I texted my friend Macy who was my base at my old gym in New York and told her that next spring I would be trying out for LCA level 5. She told me that that's a challenge but she knows how competitive I am and that if I worked for it I could do it. Then she asked about Chris and if I was excited to see my boyfriend and if I knew what happened. I explained everything to her and about Austin and I dating and how much happier I am than I ever was with Chris. Then she asked me if I had a twitter so that she could keep up with everything and keep the gym up to date with everything. I told her yes my twitter is @madichambers and she told me hers was @xoxo_itsmacy so I followed her then she said she had to go to a tumbling private and she had to go.

I then got a text from Chris it said,"hey babe, I'm sorry for being a jerk. I guess I got the next best thing to you. your best friend just please except my apology and be my girlfriend again.

I told him no that I had better people in my life who actually cared about me and not only theirselves and I'm not gonna ever date a guy who doesn't respect my emotions.

"😪😥😫", he said.

"No."

"See you this week!!!", he said.

I didn't respond.

I read more about LCA and found out they were having an open gym tomorrow, Sunday and anyone could come and train with some of the level 5 cheerleaders and see what it's like in case we were interested for next spring and it was only 10.00$ so I decided why not.

Then I went downstairs for breakfast