Chatper 21

Madi's POV::

M: hello

C: hey.

M: can I help you with anything.

C: no. I just have a few things to say, then I'll let you go.

M: ok. What is it.

C: well to start i want to say happy birthday to you beautiful. Then I want you to know Mine and Caitlyn's baby's middle name is going to be Madi. So that our little girl will know that she's named partially after a person who has touched both of her parents hearts deeply.

M: oh well I guess I feel honarded to have touched both of your lives.

C: Caitlyn wants to talk to you.

M: okay

Caitlyn: hey mads

M: hey cat

C: I've missed you.

M: I've missed you to.

C: I'm sorry about everything.

M: it's okay. I got over all of that drama a while ago.

C: cool.

M: did Chirs tell you.

C: tell me what.

M: I'm going to New York for thanks giving.

C: you are.

M: yes. Thanks won't be the same though. Your the only one I've actually talked to.

C: yeah. I don't talk to them much either. They think I'm a slut. Like yeah I was only 16, and I'll have the baby by the time I'm 17 in a few weeks but still.

M: yeah. But I gotta go. Ask Chris for my number, and text me somethime.

C: okay bye. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

M: thanks.

Then I hung up.

A: what did they want.

M: tell me happy birthday. And that his kids middle name is gonna be Madi. Cause I apparently touched his and Caitlyn's heart very much.

A: oh.

M: yeah.

A: so. What do you wanna do birthday girl.

M: I don't know. You wanna go to Holister. I got a gift card today.

A: ok. Sure. Let me go get my shoes and wallet.

We both went up to his room. He sat on his bed instead of grabbing his shoes.

Austin POV::

she seemed so happy while she was talking to Chris. She probably wants to get back together with him. Even though he's dating Caitlyn. That or she wants to date Robert, but for my feelings she's just dating me. I mean I can't even drive her places. She has to drive me.

M: austin what's wrong baby.

A: nothing.

M: something's wrong.

She sat next to me and wrapped her arm around my back.

A: what wrong is, I'm not the boyfriend id like to be. I can't drive. I cheated on you cause I thought you hated, when I know you well enough to know you wouldn't.

M: austin carter mahone. You are the best boyfriend. I thought I loved Chris. He only dated me because I was a cheerleader, who was popular. You date me for me, and I date you for you. I love you with all that I have to love. I could never find anyone better, cuter,sweeter, than you. I don't care if you can't drive, you'll eventually be able to. And in one week you going to be gone for a week, and you really want to be moping around. I don't think so.

Madi is the best. When she said that I got this energy in me. I just looked over at her and kissed her passionately. She obviously kissed back. It then turned into a heated make out session. I kissed he neck. Nothing more though. We have a promise which is no funny business until were married. Then Madi's phone started ringing again.

Madi's POV::

My phone won't stop ringing. I looked down. It was a Skype call from my old cheer coach. I answered.

Coach: hey mads

M: hey coach amber

CA: I have a sunrise for you, then the camera turned around and it was the whole gym.

Gym: hey Madi. We love and miss you. We wish you would come back. Hope your leg gets better and you can get back on the mat.

Then a few of the girls at the gym said there own words. Coach amber said they had to get back to practice, but the whole gym told me happy birthday.

I started crying. I missed them so much.

Austin wrapped his arms around my waist.

A: it's ok baby. I'm sure your new gym will be good.

M: yeah but I'm afraid to stunt with them. And for all I know I could have got a tumbling mental block from the injury and my not be able to tumble for a while.

A: well whatever happens, I'll love you anyways.

M: okay. Now can we go to Holister before someone else calls me.

We went shopping. We didn't just go to Holister, we went to almost every store in the mall. Then I went home and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and when I went to do my make up, I looked in my mirror. Crap. a hickey. I put some foundation and and powder on it. I went to my closet and found a tee shirt from my old gym that came up high. Then I put on some matching nike pros and adjusted my boot. I heard the doorbell ring. I went down stairs. I couldn't believe my eyes..........

HAII GUYS. 3 updates in a day dang. Anyway yeah. I'm really Into the storyline and plot. So u know comment, vote, share, library reading list. So yeah. And I'm close to 1k reads so get sharing. Love y'all readers xoxoxox😘😋