Chapter 11

Austin's POV::

What am I going to do if Madi and I actually become boyfriend and girlfriend. The mahomies may not like her. I don't see how anyone could not I mean she's perfect, but still maybe I should ask her if she wants to be in tonight's regular ustream. We could stream live from the park as a different background for the viewers.

At the park.......

"Madi."

"Huh", she said

"Well every Friday I do a ustream for the fans and well I have not done one yet today so maybe we can stream live from the park. And they could get to meet you and see how perfect you are."

"That sound cool. sure why not anything for your fans!", she said.

We got to the park and sat down at a picnic table. I went on Twitter and tweeted saying that I would be doing a ustream in around 5-10 minutes. Madi and I finished out shakes then I got on my ustream app on my phone and got on the video mode and we went live.

When the viewers saw Madi the chat started blowing up. Everyone was asking who she was, if she was family, if we were dating. I explained to them that she moved in a few houses down. They asked if we were dating again. I explained that we were techiancally
on a date now and that I really liked her. Madi and I both started blushing. A lot of people in the chat were saying that we looked cute together. They had a few questions for Madi, which I knew they obviously would. We finally ended the
ustream after about an hour in a half.

Madi's POV::

Doing the ustream was really fun. Austin's mahomies really seemed to like me which is a good thing incase we become boyfriend and girlfriend. I feel so much happier in a Texas than what I ever did in New York with Chris.

After the ustream my phone started ringing. I looked down at it, and started tearing up a bit,it was Chris. I put Chris on speaker and Austin held my hand I took a deep breath and said "hello"

"Hey," he said. "I'm still really sorry about our little conversation the other day, I don't know what I was ever thinking leaving someone like you. My parents don't know that we broke up so guess what...!!!!"

"What?"

"In 2 days I'm hopping on a plane and coming to texas to visit you,vi should be there by about Monday or Tuesday." , He said.

"Wait what why are you coming to see me if we broke up?"

"Because I miss you, us. I'm a complete wreck and I think that the only thing that could make me happy again is to see your beautiful face." ,He said.

"Oh okay, well I've got to go."

"That's cool see you next week!", he said.

"Sure see you next week"

-Then I hung up-

"Austin what am I going to do?"

"Well you could be my girlfriend and that would really show him." he said.

"So your asking me to be your girl"

"Maybe", he said while blushing and smiling so much it was just flat adorable.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend, I'm much happier with you than I would be with Chris any day. You actually care, unlike he ever did."

"Aww that's nice. Let's take a picture together so that I can post it on Twitter and Facebook and let everyone know that I'm taken by the most beautiful perfect girl in the world."

"Okay"

By that time it was 10:00 and Austin and I decided that we should be heading home. We got to my house and Austin walked me to the door. I walked up the front porch steps and kissed Austin on the cheek and said," love you" and walked in the house.

Little did I know my mom say us through the window.

"So you and Austin are a couple now.", She said.

"Yes"

"That's so cute", she said.

"Oh and mom did you hear the horrible disgusting news?"

"No what is it?",she said.

"Chris and his family are flying in and should be here like Monday or Tuesday, because his parents don't know we broke up."

"Oh my, well the look on his face is gonna be funny when you introduce him to your boyfriend Austin."

"Yeah me too"

Then I walked up to my room took a shower and went to sleep.

Austin's POV::

Well the mahomies are talking this pretty well. I just cannot believe that jerk Chris coming to visit Madi when she obviously doesn't like him. I'm just so happy that ok dating the most perfect girl in the world.