Chapter 8

--------------------

Madi's POV::

When we got to Mc Donald's we sat at a booth and Alex pulled up a chair.

Austin had motioned for me to sit down and then he slid in beside me. That's when I figured t was obvious he liked me.

Alex POV::

So is it not obvious that Austin has a major crush on Madi.

I mean he's motioning for her seat trying to show off, more than he already tries to do.

When I see them sitting together you can see how happy Austin is.

There's only one reason why they can't date is Madi is dating this guy who sounds really cool.

Madi's POV::

When all 5 of us were sitting at the booth talking I got a text from Caitlyn.

It said,"you'll never believe this"

I texted back immediately," BELIVE WHAT??"

She told me that she caught Kassie and Chris making out on the play ground at the local park. She said she was walking her lab dog Munchkin when she walked past them.

They both apparently tried to cover it up but it wasn't working.

I texted back," OMG that freakin jerk and freakin Kassie I thought we were besties ugh. Thank you Caitlyn ttyl btw don't tell them you told me.

She said okay and that she had to go.

I sat there ignoring the conversation the boys were having then I buried my hands in my face and started crying.

Before I knew it, Austin wrapped his arm around me a was rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

He asked me what's wrong. I told him everything. He said that I was to good for him and to not let stupid freakin Chris bring me down.

Austin's POV::

MADI IS SINGLE! I thought to myself. Now all I have to do is gain the confidence to ask her out. I'll ask Alex or someone what he thinks I should do.

-------------------------------

"Are you all ready to go," said Robert.

Everyone nodded and we started walking back to out street.

Madi's POV::

When we were walking I had my hands to my side and Austin was walking beside me then out of no where austin grabbed my hand and we walked holding hands.

2 seconds later I got a text from him asking me if I wanted to go out for milkshakes Friday night at 7:30pm.

I looked up at him and nodded my head yes. His eyes were so comforting and his braces covered smile was so adorable.

I'm excited for Friday!