Chapter 10

----------------------------

Madi's POV::

I sat on my bed anxiously awaiting for my parents to yells and tell me that Austin was here. I kept on going back and forth to the mirror making sure I looked as good as I possibly could.

I still had 15 minutes left until 7:30; when Austin would be over. I couldn't control my happiness.

Austin's POV::

I'm so worried about embarrassing myself in front of Madi tonight. "I've just gotta stay cool tonight" I kept on telling myself.

To keep my mind of stressing I decided to upload a video of a cover I recorded a few weeks ago. I had not posted a video cover on my YouTube channel lately so knowing I had 15 minutes left until I had to get Madi I turned on my laptop, went through the videos I had saved, and found the cover I did of Forget You by Celo Green and uploaded that.

By that time I had 5 minutes to get to Madi's which was just a few houses over so I grabbed my phone and my wallet.

When I got to the living room my mom was sitting in the living room watching tv I told her bye. She being how she's is had to kiss me on the cheek before i left. I walked up The path leading to Madi's house. I rang the doorbell. 5 seconds later I was standing in front of Mr. And Mrs. Chambers.

Her mother said "hello you must me Austin, let me go get Madi.

Her father said,"so I here you like my Madi. She's gone through a lot with Chris cheating on her with one of her best friends. Now young man you better not break her heart cause if you do you will regret anything you had to do with her. Have a nice night sir. Remember to be back by 10:45 sharp."

"Yes sir, I respect your daughter and I will be there to comfort her through any sadness she is feeling. I promise to have her back before 10:30 sir." I said.

"Now austin what exactly do you have planned for you and Madi tonight?",he said.

"Well I was planning to walk to sonic and get milkshakes then we would walk to the park and just hang out there for a while"

Just them Madi came down the stairs, she looked perfect. I smiled at her and said,"ready to go?" she said yes and told her parents goodbye.

Madi's POV::

Austin looked so hot! He looked better than Chris would ever look.

All Chris ever wanted to wear was the same pair of stained white skinny jeans that had stains all over them and a random tee shirt that would usually have a whole in it. He never really cared about how he looked.

The thing I've noticed about Austin is that no matter what the occasion he will always make sure to look his best. You could tell he was nervous because all he really was doing was smiling.

So when we were a little past his house I asked him what the plan for tonight was. He said," well I was thinking that we would walk to sonic and get milkshakes then we could walk to the park and just hang out there.

Is that ok with you." I told him that it sounded great. We started talking about latest pop trends and the latest YouTube channel and videos that we liked. Austin told me that he really has a passion for music and singing he started blushing when he told me that he had a YouTube channel that he posted covers of videos on.

He said he had a small fanbase called mahomies. He started blushing a little. I told him that the minute I went home I would go and look up his channel and become a mahomie. He smiled.

"Oh I've been meaning to ask you, do you have a twitter or Facebook",he asked.

"No."

"Oh well you should at least make a twitter."

"I'll think about it"

-----------------------------------------

By then we arrived at sonic.

We walked up to the ordering machine thing. Austin asked me what I wanted. I told him that I'd just have a medium chocolate shake. He spoke into the ordering machine and said I'll take 2 medium chocolate shakes. The guy said is that all? austin said yes, and the guy said okay your total will be $5.00 it'll be right out. Austin and I sat down at the tables while waiting within 5 minutes the guy came out, Austin gave him the cash and we started walking towards the park holding hands and drinking our milkshakes. I barely knew him and we were not even boyfriend/girlfriend but I knew for sure I loved him more than I ever loved Chris. I knew for sure that I was in love with Austin Mahone.

HI YALL!!!! So yeah I've been updating more lately!!! Because I finally decided to work on the updates on my phone while on the buss please COMMENT VOTE SHARE!!!! So yeah