Chapter 6

After lunch and everything I went home and just texted and Facetimed some of my friends from New York.

Austin POV::

I don't even know Madi that well but she's so pretty. If I told Alex, Robert, or Zach they would probably laugh at me for crushing on the new girl in town. Plus if she found out about my YouTube she would probably turn me down in a heartbeat. I really should not like her really because she sort of made it clear that she's in a long distance relationship with a guy named Chris in New York. At least she lives right next door and were meeting at the park tomorrow, maybe she's crushing on me back. Probably not...

Madi's POV::

The next day....

I woke up put on a pair of pink Nike pros with a shirt from New York, my matching Nike sports bra, and my nfinity cheer shoes. Then I found my pink sparkle cheer bow. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from Alex, I also had one from Chris. Alex told me that we would be walking to the park together at 8:00 it was 7:30 so I had time. Chris wanted to know what I was doing today and that if I could face time. I told him that in 30 minutes I would be going to the park but we could face time until then. He told me okay then at 7:59 we had to hang up, then I raced out the door just to find all four of the boys sitting there. Then we were off to the park.