Chapter 27

Madi's POV::

---------------2 days later-----------------

I was aloud to go home today. I walked up the stairs to my room. Everything was exactly how I left it. Except there was a note. I picked it up and read it.

--------------------------------------------

Madi,

I'm sorry, for every fight we've ever had. I'm sorry for every time I've let you down. The times I let you go I shouldn't have. But Madi I love you. Your my love. I don't ever want us to separate. So here's a promise ring. I promise to never break your heart, til the day I die. (The ring is in the red box on your dresser)

- Austin Mahone

--------------------------------------------

I almost started crying, that was so sweet.

I walked over to my dresser and found the ring. It was beautiful. I called Austin.

Ring....ring......ring

A: hey beautiful

M: thanks for the promise ring babe

A: just wanna promise to my girl I'll never break her heart.

M: awe babe your too sweet.

A: babe.

M: yeah.

A: in 5 days I have to go back to Miami.

M: I understand

A: they said that if I didn't Id be dropped.

M: that's cool. I perfectly understand.

A: I was wondering if you wanted to come live with me and my mom In Miami.

M: oh babe. You know I want to, but I want to be able to watch my Maci grow up.

A: oh I forgot. Sorry i asked.

M: oh austy. It's ok. We all have to adjust to my sister.

A: you will come visit me sometimes won't you.

M: of course baby.

A: good. I can't live without you.

M: awe baby. I'm sorry, that Chris made you live without me for 6 months.

A: it's okay baby. He's not here anymore.

M: yeah. Well I'm getting tired so I'm going to take a nap. I'll talk to you later.

A: okay beautiful. Love you.

M: love you too.

I then fell asleep. But I woke up maybe 30 minutes later in some warm arms.

I leaned over. It was austin.

A: babe I thought you'd never notice.

M: I was tired. Plus it feels good to be home.

A: i understand. When I'm gone and I come back to San Antonio laying in my bed, is more comfortable, because it's been a while.

M: I know what your talking about.

A: well i gotta get packing. Bye love you.

M: Love you too. Bye

Austin's POV::

So Madi doesn't want to move to Miami with me. That kinda hurt but I understand that she wants to see achievements of her sister. I have 2 more days of seeing Madi everyday before it goes to here and there.

--------------2--days----Later-------------

(AT THE AIRPORT)

Madi's POV::

I know I should have probably agreed to go with austin, but I just couldn't let my baby sister grow up not knowing who her big sister is. Here I am Agian caught in the middle of a decision.

A: Madi, I'm sure as heck gonna miss you.

M: I'm going to miss you too.

A: you sure you wanna stay.

M: no, but it's too late.

FLIGHT 74 now boarding. Again flight 74.

A: well bye.

M: bye babe, text me when you land.

------------1--year------later--------------

Austin's POV::

I have only seen Madi 1 time in the past year. Sure we talk, but it's not the same, I just wanna see her and hold her in my arms.

Madi's POV::

What austin does not know is that I'm flying to New York, to visit my family. I also got meet and greet passes.

---------later--that--night----------------

Austin's POV::

I was doing my meet and greet. When I saw this mahomie. She was acting like the rest of them but there was just something different about her. Something that gave me butterflies.

It was her turn to take a picture.

Girl: OH MY GAWSH ITS AUSTIN MAHONE IM MEETING HIM AHHH.

A: hi, what's your name.

Girl: alexis.

A: MADISON ALEXIS CHAMBERS IS THAT YOU.

Girl: there's a possibility.

I lead down and kissed her on the lips.

She looked so dirrenet. Her hair was still it's light brown color, but it's was like bleached. I guess because it was summer, and she was really tanner. She grew a little too.

She still was perfect.

A: hey Madi know that I'm done with this show, you wanna come back to the hotel with me.

M: Sure also I have a suprise for you.

A: what is it?

M: well I'm...

HAIIII GUYS!!!!! ITZZZ LAKEN.. And I'm leaving U with w little cliffhanger. Anyway u know vote and all that. Guess on what it could be. Kk bye -LAKEN LYNN❤️