Chapter 22

Madi's POV::

As austin started getting more and more famous each and every day, I was getting more pushed to the side more and more each and every day. I was mainly hanging out with rob and some other girls who I had met when I went to the public school. Austin and I had barely seen each other, only maybe once this week.

Austin's POV::

I'm getting more famous, and I have been really busy. Trying to pack because I have not told Madi but I'm leaving in a month. Even though that's a long time, my mom and I are moving to Miami instead or living for a year. so were having everything shipped to our home so we can have it when we move.

I was bored of packing so I decided to text Madi.

A: hey babe. Wanna hang out.

M: sure your not too busy.

A: I'm sorry I've been busy. I just need to tell you somthing, and you may be mad but don't.

M: oh lord. Ok. Where do you wanna hang.

A: wanna go to the park.

M: sure I'll pick you up.😁🙈😜

A: don't brag babe😔😁😂😂😂

M: oh wow 😂😂😂😂😂

Madi's POV::

As I walked out to my car and drove I thought, what could he possibly have to tell me that's going to make me mad. This can't be good. What if he's breaking up with me. What if mahomies hate me. What if he's getting death threats. One million though quick hit my mind.

Austin's POV::

I honestly did not know how to tell her. What if she gets mad. What if the breaks up.

Madi pulled up, I got into the passenger seat, then she drove to the park.

We go to the park and we walked over to a picnic table while holding hands. We sat down.

A: you know how I told you that I had to go to Miami for a year in about 8 months.

M: yes. I'm aware you told me that.

A: I'm moving to Miami for good in a month.

M: what. Why. (In a calm like sad tone of voice)

A: the record label thinks that it's best. I'm sorry. But we only have one more month of seeing each other every single day before I move.

Madi's POV::

Yeah sure on the outside I was calm and sad crying into Austin's shoulder, but what I was keeping in was anger, and fury. Yeah I'm happy for him, but why couldn't he tell me sooner, he's known for a while. Now I won't be able to see him. So many mixed emotions.

Austin then tried to hug me.

I got up and walked off.

A: Madi don't me mad, please stay.

M: my leg is hurting. (Yelling back as walking)

Yeah my leg and my heart and my mind were all in pain.

I got in the car wiped my eyes from the tears and started to drive home, thinking about austin and crying and crying and wiping my eyes and then crying some more.

That's when it all went black.

Madi. Sweetie. Madi. Mads. Babe. Baby girl. Beautiful. Madi. Madison.

Sorry this chapter is sorta short just wanted a little CLIFFHANGEr!!!!! I mean right. anyways............WHAT HAPPENED???!!! Where's Madi. What did austin do...😳😁😁😁😁😁 find out when u add to your library and vote and share. Jk but really plz. Love all my readers. Xoxox Laken😘