Chapter 22

Madi's POV::

I stood there in shock. It was part of my old cheer team.

M: how did you get here.

******note theese names are just the first random name that pops off the top of my head😂🙈😘*******************

Jamie: your boyfriend austin called. He wanted to suprise you somehow. So we decided we'd fly out here.

Katelyn: nice shirt, glad to know you still support out gym.

The whole team laughed.

M: I have really missed all of you so freakin much.

Macy: we've all missed you to.

Presley: so how's your ankle. Is it getting better.

M: yeah, sorta. I'm getting my boot off in like 2 months or so. It depends on the progress. I'm just nervous. What if I get a mental block.

Allie: your Madison Alexis Chambers. You'll fall flat out on your back before you stop trying. Trust me your gonna be fine.

M: awe thanks Allie. I'm just kinda afraid to stunt again. I think I may check out a few more gyms around here. I'm defiantly not going back to that one. The bases flat out like walked off and didn't catch me in my basket toss.

Katelyn: that's so stupid. They must have been like level 1. Or jealous.

M: well they can be the best at that gym now because I'm defiantly not going back there. I'm thinking Texas Elite Xtreme.

Macy: OMG. I've heard about them. Plus they're uniforms are really cute.

M: yeah I'll probably check them out when my ankle heels.

They stayed for about 5 days. So we all hung out. Austin came with us. I went to school and so did austin. My last week was good. Now, it was Friday. Tomorrow austin would be leaving for a week in Miami. I stayed the night at his house. We talked and cuddled. Then before I went to sleep Austin sang me "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCarthrey. That was his first ever cover on YouTube. It was really sweet.

---------the next day at the airport-------

A: bye babe.

M: bye. Love you call me when you land.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

Speaker lady: flight 374 to Miami now boarding.

A: well I better go now I guess.

M: ok. See you next week.

For the week while austin was gone, I didn't do much. I hung out with Robert, Sarah, and Zach a lot. Alex was sick, so I didn't hang out with him. Every night I would FaceTime austin, I missed him. Even though it was only a few days. Then came Saturday. AUSTIN WAS COMING HOME!!!

I woke up Saturday morning and curled my hair in loose curls. Then I put on a pair of L.A. Idol jeans, with a light green Holister shirt, and dark gray bobs.

I looked at the clock. 10:00am Austin's plane was coming in at 10:45am I better get going. I told my mom bye and drove to the air port.

When I got there all I could see was a crowd of screaming girls. It was 10:45 so Austin's plane could be in. Then I felt two comforting arms wrap around my waist, it was Austin. I turned around and kissed him.

A: I've missed you babe.

M: as if I haven't missed you.

A: guess what.

M: what babe?

A: I got signed.

M: austin that amazing

A: but the thing is in 8 months I have to head out to Miami for a year. Then I may even have to end up moving there.

M: oh well I'm happy for you. Well figure something out. I'm just glad your home for 8 months.

Short chapter I know. I HIT 1k READS!!! BUT ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY SHARE VOTE AND COMMENT. CAUSE I DONT GET ANY OF THAT AND COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND Happy. So yeah. Xoxo-LAKEN!.