Chapter 13

Madi's POV::

At breakfast I got a text from austin, it was just a good morning text, him telling me he loves me, me texting back saying I love him too. He told me about the LCA open gym tomorrow and said that I should go because he knew how passionate I was. I texted him and told him I was just about to tell him I was going to that. Then he asked me if I wanted to come over later and he could help me figure out how to work twitter then we would go to the park or something after lunch. So we decided that I would be over there at 11:00am.

So then it hit me. Tomorrow when I'll be at the open gym Chris will be coming in with his family to the airport. I don't know if should go or not. Austin could come watch me then when I get home and Chris is there he'll see me with Austin and that will probably make him realize that I don't want that idiot back. This weekend is gonna be great.

Austin's POV::

I wonder what Madi is gonna do about Chris coming in tomorrow. I guess we can talk about it when she comes over later. I still cannot believe Madi, perfect beautiful Madi would ever date such a jerk like Chris. Then he comes to visit her and his parents think there still together. Man are they in for a big suprise. It's gonna be world war 3 with him trying to get her back me defending my beautiful girlfriend and her telling him to get lost and never come near her again. Madi better have the police on speed dial because if Chris puts one hand on her she better call the police, if not I will. He's hurt her enough emotionally he doesn't need to hurt her physically too. Then I looked at my clock. 10:50, Madi should be over any minute.

Then my mom yells up to my room that's Madi's at the door. I run down the stairs and greet her. Tying to catch my breath she laughs them we go up to my room.

Madi's POV

Austin is just so adorable. He runs down the stairs and try's to look calm when he gets downstairs to the door, yet all he's doing is breathing heavily and smiling showing his adorable braces. I can't wait til tomorrow when Chris sees me with Austin. I just hope that Chris dosnt get mad. I mean he has nothing to get mad about, but knowing him he'll find something, I just know it. If that freakin idiot try's to lay a finger on either me or austin his parents are going to have to bail him out of jail cause I will call the police.

Then austin said, "so what's the plan for tomorrow when Chris goes to your house, or are y'all meeting him somewhere.?"

"I'm not sure, you think I should text him?"

"Okay but be very casual about it. You don't want him to know where you live. So just tell him and his family to meet me you and your family there." Austin said.

"Okay sounds good."

I texted Chris.

"Hey. So I just wanted to let you know that you and your family need to me me and mine at McDonald's when you get in town."

He texted back almost instantly.

"Okay beautiful. My world will finally spin right again once I see your face. I feel like it's been forever sense I've seen something beautiful sense our last FaceTime before the break up.", He texted.

"Oh please just stop.", I texted.

"It's true. anyway I've gotta go to sleep so that I can wake up and get on the plane to reunite with the most beautiful thing in the universe. Tomorrow.", He texted.

Austin just rolled his eyes at what Chris said.

"He may get to see you but he dosnt get to call you his anymore. Because I'm dating her." Austin said.

I kissed austin on the cheek.

Then I asked him if he would come with me to the open Gym and he said yes. Then we both talked about our plan for tomorrow and decided we had it all under control. By that time it was 5:00 and austin and I both agreed it was time for me to go home because tomorrow was going to be really hectic. Plus I was gonna be out there on the gym floor again, where I belonged. I would be doing what I loved again sense what seemed like forever. I needed to just relax and chill.

So austin walked me home and we kissed before I went inside. Then I went up to my room and stretched and pulled my body positions. Then I went to the backyard and practiced my jumps and tumbling on the trampoline a few times. Them I did them on the ground. I them heard clapping, and looked around and saw austin sitting up in a tree, he had been watching me. I started blushing then waved at him and continued practicing for about another hour. Then I went inside are dinner, took a shower, tried to figure out twitter, texted austin and went to bed.