"Ooh" I say in surprise. "But where are Zach and Mr. Dasan? Isn't it important for them too?"

"They are here... handling the event. We have some important guests. They are taking care of them." She smiles at me.

"Oh, I see."

I don't know for how long I'm watching this terrible fight. But at the end Sirius wins. The crowd shouts with joy. Mrs. Dasan helps me to walk outside of the building. As soon as I get outside, Sirius runs towards me. Austin has left the field already with some wolves.

Sirius's body is covered with wounds and blood. I rub my hand on its head affectionately and it growls softly.

"You did so well. But don't beat that old wolf anymore, okay?"

Sirius barks as reply. He licks my finger which Zach licked when I was at the clinic. After that Sirius walks away from us. The people from outside of this locality nod at Mrs. Dasan and leave the field too.

Who are they?

Mrs. Dasan takes me to their home. Yes, I have returned to my old room at Dasan's place. Zach was worried for me to death. So he forced me to live here again. He has hired a nurse to take care of me too. I am just too weak to oppose him. So I am going along with his wish.

I was waiting to see him. But it's too late at night and I'm feeling sleepy. I think he will come late. So I go to sleep.

-Zach-

Today's gonna be very important day to me as I've planned to propose Fima. I have prepared a backup plan too to make Fima say 'yes' to me. That's why I've invited Fima's friends at our party. They already knew about my plan and they have promised to help me.

The pack house auditorium has been decorated nicely. Not only our pack but also others packs, the King wolf's pack, the Mayor and our business partners will be there too. Dad's gonna declare me as the new head of our pack and CEO of our business. Today is very important. I am worried about Fima. King wolf and his pack don't like human as mate. I don't know how they would take Fima as my mate. And Fima... She's such an adamant girl. What if, all our plans fail?

I am getting ready now for the party. Alice has taken Fima to the nearest beauty salon. It's almost time to pick her up and head to auditorium. Mom and Dad have already headed to there. I get on my car and drive it to the beauty salon.

After reaching there, I call Fima and tell her that I am waiting outside. After five minutes Alice comes out and calls Fima to come out too. I and my wolf Sirius both give our full attention to see our mate. When I see her I miss a heartbeat.

She's wearing an elegant deep blue evening gown. With a light party make up she's looking so pretty. With her heels, her height has grown up to four inches. Her hair and neck is covered with a deep blue scarf. Alice helps her to walk to me. I look at her and feel the urge to hug her. Sirius wants me to hug her so that he can express his feeling to her.

"You're looking pretty." I somehow manage to say.

She gets shy and looks down and whispers, "Thanks. And you look handsome today."

Suddenly the whole romantic environment gets shattered by a 'honk'. Nelson has reached here too to pick up his mate. He's blowing the horn of his car.

I hiss, "Stupid Beta."

"Sorry Alpha." says Nelson but he doesn't look sorry at all. He is grinning and says showing his thumb up, "all the best for today. May we get our Luna today."

Alice waves her hand and get on Nelson's car.

I open the door of my car for Fima and help her to get into it. I close the door by her side and walk to the other side of the car to get into it. I play random romantic song. There's something tingling in my heart. I am feeling happy and Sirius is growling. Fima is looking outside the window. She's giving off a sweet smell. She's happy too.

A thought cross my mind suddenly. How'd she look if she could turn into a wolf? As I have been living as a human, I can see her beauty as a human. But as a wolf I'm not able to see her beauty. Sirius always feels her beauty through my human form.

No, you are wrong. I am your spirit and Fima is my mate. I can feel her presence. I can see her beautiful soul. No one is as pretty as her. No matter in what shape she is, I can see her beauty. She's the most beautiful one in this world. Sirius says.

Though I am driving I can feel that Sirius is continuously looking at her, my mind is filled up with her image right now. Sometimes she's looking outside, sometimes she's looking at her hands on her lap and casting secret glances at me now and then and blushing furiously.

Amazing!

ATTENTION:

Hey!  Great News!  I am publishing my paranormal romance novella   'Forever, My Dear Ghost'  on 01 March 2022

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hey! Great News! I am publishing my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' on 01 March 2022. It's available for pre-order on Amazon, Kobo and many other platforms. Type the link mentioned in the picture, read the brief description and select your favorite shop to place your order.

* Pre-order campaign is going on up to 01 March 2022. You can get your copy @ $0.99 only. So hurry up.

** Sign up my newsletter and stay updated. Many exciting news is on the way. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

* If you want to review my book on any platform like Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, blog or anything, fill in the form on my website and get a free ARC (Advance Reader's Copy).

Thank you all. It all happened because of your love F. S. Pinkey

(I'm very sorry for the late update. I wanted to use a beautiful romantic English song in this chapter but got confused. So I couldn't add any English song but added this song in this chapter. This song fits the mood, I guess. Let me know in the comment if you think so too.  

Please Vote, Comment and Share if you like my book. Look forward to my new chapter. Happy reading. Lots of love- fspinkey)