Nectar Night

I was a god, but not even I could resist the allure of a night filled with drinking and partying. I had never seen a night like such. I willfully explored the place, seating myself at the mahogany bar. I asked the drink-maid for Nectar, receiving a whole bottle. I delved in, finding the sting of cinnamon across my tongue the most life-like. 

There were many spirits around this place. They chose to avoid me, afraid of where I would send them. I downed a bottle of Nectar. They started to fade from my sight. I stretched my black wings. They would appear to be black butterfly wings, those that belonged to my father's necromancy clan to these peasants. To me, they were black bird wings that I could press against my back, a sign of the gods. I demanded another bottle of Nectar. Then another. The world started to feel warm and fuzzy.

A weasel scampered up my leg. I held it in my lap, smiling at the little creature. I ran a hand down its smooth fur. 

"Dere you are," a voice rang out.

I turned to find a boy, a few inches shorter than me at this height. He had white-blonde hair and wings made of ice. His skin could be compared more to snow than to my pale color. His eyes were a beautiful blue, like a frozen river. They widened when they set themselves upon me.

"Is he yours?"

The boy jumped at the pitch of my voice. It was so low, almost like my father's. 

"Ja," he moved quickly. "This is Sacha, my companion."

"He's adorable," I brushed down his fur again.

"She. Here," the boy dug into the bag at his side, pulling out a dead mouse. "You can feed her if you like."

I held the mouse above Sacha. She stood on her hind legs, stretching her long little body to get the mouse. She ran off with it, the boy following. I didn't even learn his name.

"You like animals?" The boy beside me mused.

"Yeah," I dusted the fur off my lap. "I guess you could say they're my bane."

"Yeah, it's cute, but damn, Forrest is an odd one," he tilted his bottle to me.

"What's your name?" I looked him over.

"Lexington Breece," he swallowed quickly. "But please, call me Lex."

"Arn Juno," I smiled at him.

"Arn?" He looked quizzically at me, his hazel eyes filled with bewilderment. Please don't ask. "Fascinating name."

"Preference?"

"What do you mean?" He moved his reddish-brunette hair out of his eyes.

"Um," I looked down.

"Oh!" He giggled. "Oh, I, uh, boys! Boys and masculine fae. Yeah, boys. You?"

"Boys," I took a long sip of Nectar. "I've been surrounded by too many women to even think twice about them."

"Can't say I relate," Lex shrugged. "I think I've always known. When you take a public whipping for kissing the priest's son, you just kind of know these things."

"I'm so sorry," I tried.

"Well," he leaned back. "Couldn't help that I got a second punishment for getting aroused at the public whipping."

"So you...?"

"I take it as it comes," he gave me a playful wink.

"Would you like to come back to my room?"

"Sweet Lilith, I'd thought you'd never ask," he stood. "Yes, please."

I didn't touch him until we were up the stairs, out of sight from everyone else. His skin vibrated with such life, such warmth, such excitement. I grabbed his waist, pulling him close to me. I planted a kiss across his lips. He tried to go for a second one, but I held him steady with a hand on his cheek. I ran a finger across his lips. They were so soft and smooth. He bit down on my thumb.

"Harder," I commanded.

He obeyed. When he released me, blood was running down to my knuckle. Lexington was a good boy. I pulled him for a second, heavier kiss. He followed. I pulled at his hair, causing him to gasp.

"Don't stop," he begged.

"Patience," I warned him.

I grabbed his hand, pulling him down to my room. The door was black; my name was written across it in thorns. Inside, a hallway with a wooden floor split off into two rooms before leading to the bedroom. It was tall and circular. The carpet was red, and the walls were painted black with red splattered across them. I brought him to bed.

"Take your clothes off," I ordered, slipping out of my vest.

Lex started to take his clothes off. I searched through my drawers, forgetting for a moment where I hid them. They were in the back corner of my bedside table. I pulled them out, looking to find Lex obediently naked. I slipped into my leather gloves. 

"Do you trust me, Lex?" I leaned over him.

"Right now, I do," he grinned.

I snapped the leather causing Lex to jump, but he didn't back down. He angled himself toward me. 

"Come on, Arn," he smiled. "Tie me up, tata."

Calling me something like that sent me wild. I pulled out the leather strips. The spell I commanded laced them around his wrists, pulling him into the air. He rested on his knees before me; his upper body stretched before me like a canvas. Usually, I'd take advantage of that, but I wasn't sure if Lex could handle all of me. 

"My, you really are beautiful," I ran over his skin. 

"That's not one I've heard before," He looked down at me. I couldn't have that.

I unbuttoned my shirt. "It's true, though."

I commanded the leather to drop him further within my reach. I kissed him once again, exploring him with my tongue. I could smell his sweat this close to him, and it was alluring. I reached for his hair again, the satisfying gasp that came when I pulled it. I brought myself to his neck, kissing it gently. He started to breathe faster. I grazed my teeth along his skin. 

"Please," he whispered.

I bit into him. He moaned, and I released the taste of blood into my mouth. I loved it. I looked at where my incisors had planted holes. The sight of blood, the taste. It sent my mind to other places. I commanded the leather again, the straps pulling him down to his arms and knees. I sat before him on the bed. 

"Show me you can do as I ask," I pulled off my shirt, tossing it on the floor. I pulled his jaw to me with a gloved hand. "Show me that you deserve me."

He set his bound hands on my lap. He didn't dare kiss my lips. What a good boy. His kisses fell down my chest to my abdomen. He moved towards my hip, sinking his teeth into me. It caught me by surprise, but I didn't hate it. I quieted the sounds that almost escaped me. I grabbed his neck. He was smirking maliciously at me. I wiped the blood from his neck across his chin, pushing him to his side.

"On your back," I demanded.

He laid down, his dark green wings pressing into my bedsheets. The leather wrapped from his hands down onto his ankles. He was the perfect present for me. I undid my pants, bringing myself between his legs. I pushed myself into him. He struggled against his straps, but he knew exactly which position he was in. I was in control. I made sure of that. 

The bed squeaked below us. Lex pulled at the bounds on him. He desired touch but simply hearing the sound of breathing trapping in his chest was enough. I caved, bending down to kiss his stomach for a moment.

The feeling pulled at me, the sense of euphoria. I held onto it until Lex fell loose with it.

"Arn," he gasped, the leather making a slight snap as he pulled at it with all his might.

I allowed euphoria to consume me. I was shaken by everything good. My wings flew open. When the rush subsided, they collapsed against my back once again.

"What the hell was that?" Lex heaved.

I grabbed his head, covering his eyes. "Sleep."

His body fell limp. I kept his wrists bound, tossing the leather back behind the headboard, forcing Lex's body back on his stomach. I cuddled up against his back. I had thirsts, which could only be quenched by blood and men. This is where I desired my throne to be, on the backs of men. I touched his skin how I'd love to carve my mark into him.