PREVIEW #2 FOR ORTEGA FIRE🔥

Author note here's another little preview for you guys it's a little sweeter then the last preview enjoy💖.

Kate.
"Daryl where's my dad and Jr at?" I ask while shaking my head.

Daryl.
"Outside why Angel? He says while he follows me heading towards the door.

We both walk outside and see my dad holding Jr while he talks about the steering wheel in the car Daryl takes my hand we quietly walk towards them "One day you'll drive just like your parent's and me,would you like that?" my dad says while rocking Jr back and forth while our son hits the horn setting it off as we laugh my dad smiles towards us "That's it" Daryl says while rubbing the top of Jr's head causing our handsome boy to smile but I hear a bike coming up the road towards the house "Matt's here" I say while Daryl looks up and long and behold Matt pulls his bike near Daryl's car while Skyler parks her car behind mine.

Daryl.
"You missed your nephew slamming on the car horn" He says while I shake my head.

Matt.
"Oh boy, starting him off young? Well your niece has something for Jr." he says while Autumn runs up to Matt giggling.

Skyler.
"Autumn please becareful, I know you think because your dad is right there you can't fall but you can sweetie"She says while shaking her head.

Kate.
"You and me both know Matt ain't letting anything happen to his little princess like Daryl is with Jr" I say as Skyler slaps my shoulder.

Kate s dad.
"Alright let's go inside and have dinner now"Her dad says while handing Jr to Daryl.

Daryl.
"Come on Angel"He says while grabbing my hand.

Kate.
"I'm coming"I say while kissing both my boys.

Matt.
"Ready my two girls time to eat"Matt says while kissing both Skyler and Autumn.

Skyler.
"Yes we are"Skyler says while kissing Matt.

As we walk in I see my dad pulling out bowls an spoons the smell of chicken noodle soup it's my nose and causes me to smile as I hear my baby boy giggling as Daryl tickles his stomach as Autumn pulls Matt by his hand towards Duke who's wagging his tail once he sees everyone Duke loves the kids and is very protective of them I remember when Skyler an autumn was here and a storm hit he sat right near the whole entire time and once she cried he nuzzled her with his nose an she didn't cry anymore come to think of it he sleeps right near Jr's crib every night "Good boy" I say while he walks up towards me gently rubbing his head and gives me that pity smile but it makes Jr laugh as he reach down an kisses Duke on his head making everyone as Autumn comes and does the same.

Ortega fire🔥💖