Daryl's View of Chapter 23.State Fair...Or Trouble?

As me and Matt were walking up towards the stairs we hear giggling I glanced over and Matt just shakes his "Our girls are up" I say as I hold in a laugh, we slowly creeped up the steps I might catch a glimpse of their legs running towards the rooms as soon as we hear the doors shut me and Matt both start busting out laughing "Hey Daryl let's play along ?let them think that we think they're asleep even though we know they're awake" Matt says with a grin.I put on a devilish grin I can't believe that just came out of his mouth "Who are and what have you done with my brother?" I say as raise an eyebrow which causes him to roll his eyes and smack me in the back of the head which I have to say it kind of hurt, as we make it to the top of the stairs we give each other a look I watch Matt walking to room where Skyler is I hesitated for a moment "I hope Angel didn't overhear the conversation we had with her dad but something tells me she did so I guess I have to punish her in a very special way"I say under my breath as I slowly open the door to the bedroom.I know damn well she isn't sleeping so I slowly get on the bed and lean in towards her I have to admit she looks so beautiful even though she's playing around actting like she's a sleep, I start to kiss on her neck slowly she moves some but I don't move away I move up towards ear slowly.

"Morning angel" I say in a sweet husky voice.

"Morning Daryl" She mumbles.

"You gotta get up my angel your dad is making breakfast it's sausage biscuits and gravy" I say excitedly.

"Oh is he now , Well then let me get my ass up and get dressed! If you think mine was good wait until you taste his" she says throwing the sheet off her.

"Btw me and Matt saw you and Skyler run to the rooms" I say with a grin as I watch her eyes go wide with shock.

"Liar!! You couldn't have ... Oh you" She says as she throws a pillow at me which makes me laugh.

"Oh Angel come now you think we didn't know you two we're awake what do you think we are fools we heard you to giggling at the top of the steps even your father shook his head" I say as I grab her hand pulling her towards me, even though her father being there was a lie I had to as it her eyes got even wider which was cute.

"Meanie , if you knew why didn't you run up the stairs and stop us huh?" She says as she kiss my neck I can't help the thoughts that start to run in my head we haven't had a moment to enjoy one another so I think it might be time to.

"Well angel because we wanted to make you think we didn't, plus I wanted a moment alone with my girl is that to much to ask?" I say as I kiss her lips slowly.

"Never to much to ask" she says as she wrap her arms around me I just smile knowing it mean go time.

"Mmm someone is feeling frisky" I says as I nibble at her neck slowly making her body move around some .

"More like you are I'm going with the amazing flow of it all" she says as she starts to move her hands up my back she knows I enjoy that even when her nails are digging into my skin .

"Oh Angel don't start something you can't finish" I say as I pick her up and wraps her legs around my waist, I honestly could take her right here right now just in this position.

"What if I can big boy" She says in a sarcastic tone as she bites my lip she knows I get turned on when she does that well anything she does to me really.