Kate's view chapter 25.A Promise Underneath The Star's

*Two hours before the bonfire*

"Angel do you think I'll make a good uncle? I mean..." Daryl says while looking down at his hands.

"Daryl yes you will make a great uncle you need to not stress it okay?" I say while lifting his head up and all I can see is worry.

"Yeah I know but what if I mess up? What if I do something wrong and then they end up not liking me or something? Then what" Daryl says while shaking his head side to side.

"DARYL, you will make a great uncle you can't think that kind of stuff dude, your my best friend and I'm telling you right now to stop with that shit! Your always looking out for those you love and you take care of them in ways they never know,plus you know deep down you will be an amazing uncle to Matt and Skyler baby's plus your going to spoil the hell out of it so let's not act like you won't" Tj says while shaking Daryl's shoulders and Jay nodding his head in agreement.

"See now will you listen to us and calm down you will be amazing uncle my love" I say in a sweet voice as I rub my hand in his hair.

"You guys are right I know I'm stressing it but sometimes I just doubt myself I can't help it, but I will do my best to be a great uncle for it that I swear" Daryl says as he pulls me into him as slowly rubs my back.

"Good glad that's over now can we get the stuff for the smors because Kate's dad is setting up the fire pit " Jay says while rubbing his stomach which causes all of us to laugh at him and he just smirks.

"Angel I love you" Daryl whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck.

"I love you to" I says as I kiss him on his lips which causes him to bite mine after I pull away.

* current time now*

As we were getting ready to go out we see Matt and Skyler coming into the kitchen only thing I can do is smile and Skyler just hides her blushing face will trys to atleast into Matt's chest which caused him to burst into laughter,Skyler walked over to me and gave me a nudge and a half grin and I just put my hands up in an innocent way which caused her to shake her head. Daryl and Matt said they were going to get their ice creams out of the freezer me and Skyler froze and we looked at each other with wide eyes we knew we ate their ice cream so we decided to tiptoe to the back door quietly but in doing so TJ caught on and cleared his throat loudly, we instantly froze again and we glanced over and saw Daryl and Matt turned their head slowly both of them had a grin on their face me and Skyler look like two deers in headlights. I gave Daryl a smile and I opened up the back door quickly me and Skyler ran out to the backyard where my father was "Dad hide us" is all I said and he looked at us confused "Why?" he says as me and Skyler hide behind him,I look over to see if Daryl or Matt was coming outside after me and Skyler "Well dad we kinda ate the guys ice cream" I say as my eyes go wide when I see Daryl and Matt on the back porch scanning the yard looking for us.

My dad chuckles and moves his arm some basically telling us not move we hear TJ and Jay laughing up a storm about it as they walk outside as well "This shit isn't funny" Skyler say's in a quite tone I shook my head an agreement to what she said then it hits me we still had our own plan to get revenge on them both for how they treated us this morning I start to put a grin on my face as I look back as Skyler she looks at me sideways a little bit but then it hits her and she starts to grin."You thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask Skyler and all she replies with is a devilish smirk while she nods her head, I tap my dad on his shoulder and I whisper in his ear the plan that we had the only thing he can do is shake his head and nod his head in an agreement to help us get our revenge on them,"Let the real fun begin" I say under my breath.