Kate's View chap.6 The Surprise Drive

It's moring time Atlest 7am I slowly get up out of the bed Daryl is still sleepy.He's so cute when he's sleeping I giggle. Okay time to head down an start cooking that breakfast I promised him. I open the door slowly an close it slowly "phew" I say. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen an get the pans out that I need . I open the fridge in the ingredients are there. "Wait what!? He couldn't have had the stuff here I told him late last night I was going to make sausage biscuits and gravy for us this morning!" I say to myself. I walk outside to his car I touch the hood it's slightly warm "Oh that Sly fox" I say out loud. I walk back in the house just shaking my head I head toward the kitchen an start to cook breakfast for us. I look down at Duke who's laying down still sleeping. As I'm close from getting the food done an brewing the coffee my phone rings "who in the oh never mind" I say.

It's Matt why is he calling me.
"Hey angel!" he says.
"Hello Matt what's up?" I say.
"Please stop calling me angel that's only for Daryl to call me that" I think to myself.
"How did your date go Friday he didn't try anything did he? If he did I'll knock his head off! He says sounding like tough guy.
"My date was amazing he was a real gentleman an we hung out all day yesterday as well." I say excitedly.
"That's great, well I got to tell you something" he sounds worried.
"Oh what's that?" Sounding curious
"Lisa hooked up with colin" he start laughing
"What no way Lisa an colin ?" I say in shock.
"Yup but I got with someone well it grabbed me, remember Doris ?" He says.
"Matt you an Doris hooked up!?!" I burst into laughter.
"Not funny Kate she's not all that bad, oh hush it "
"I'm sorry but" I can't stop laughing to finish my sentence.
"Ha ha anyway I'm going to meet up with all them did you wanna join?" He asks.
"No I already have plans for today, but thanks. See you tomorrow at work bye" I say.
"Alright bye" he says.

I look over Daryl is standing there watching me."Friend from work?" He says with an eye brow raised up at me. "Yes a friend, he told me he hook up with this chick I laught at him" I say defensively. He walks over to me an pulls me close an kisses me deeply "I'm not worried Angel , your with me" he says. I kisses him , "Oh btw you sly fox you got up earlier and went to the store an got the ingredients for me to cook breakfast" I says raising an eyebrow at him. He smiles I just shake my head an hand him a plate of food an a cup,of coffee.

"So then you know about the dog food I got as well " he says with a smirk.
My eyes go wide " what dog food ? He didn't did he" I say to myself in shock. He go's to the the Corner cupboard and pulls out the dog food and bowl. I'm in shock my jaw drops my eyes go wide "Daryl what made you buy dog food for my dog? I say surprised. "He's got to eat as well angel an because he wasn't getting sausage biscuits and gravy" he says with a smile. "Oh that's why huh ? " I say to myself laughing.

After we finish eating an I clean up the pans we walk outside before we could get outside he's phone goes off "angel I got to take this" He tells me with a kiss on my head. "O.K " I say. I go outside with Duke an look around I noticed someone was watching from the road. "WTF is going on" I say to myself. I call for Duke to come he runs towards me I turn to walk in but I'm stopped by a very large chest I look up an I see Daryl. "What's wrong angel?" he says looking at me. I look over to the road an the person was gone. Wtf ! . I look back at Daryl who is looking very worried at me. "It's nothing i thought I saw something" I say to reinsure him. "But I know I saw someone I swear they were looking over here towards the house " I say to myself worried. "So angel I did notice all 3 of them tattoos you talked about"
he says giving me a playboy smile.

I blush "Yes I kinda figured you would , my dragon, my wolf, my tiger . They all mean something they all tell a story about my life" I say looking to the sky. He looks at me "So tell me why you got them I'm interested , not many girls have them type of tattoos" he says with a grin. I breath out Heavily "okay the dragon one represents protection, that an I love dragon's, the wolf means loyalty, the tiger mean strength, my life has had some interesting ups an downs" I say looking to the pool. "I think it's amazing you have them, you've seen mine as well, tattoos always have a story to them" . he says with a smile. I lean my head on him."So angel I was thinking maybe we would go for a ride an if your lucky you might get to drive my monster" he says with a wink.My eyes go wide "Really? You would let me drive your car? Are you serious right now or are you joking?!" I say to him with a smile. He seems to be thinking then looks at me"Yes angel in being serious but you got to be nice to my monster I worked hard to get it understand me" he looks at me serious. "I won't hurt your baby Daryl, Oh btw that means when I do drive your holding Duke" I smirk at him. I see him look at Duke I start to laugh an he pulls me on top of him to sit on his lap. "Don't make me punish you naughty little thing you" he says with a smirk. I bat my eyelashes at him "But I'm an angel, just somewhat naughty" I say with a smirk of my own. We both laugh, "I still wonder who that was looking over here at Daryls house maybe one of friends ? Still seemed strange an gave me an uneasy feeling". Daryl starts to kiss the back of my neck to break me out of my thought.