Daryls View of chap9.Surprise time

I go to turn a around to pull Kate close to me an I feel nothing, I wake up an look around "maybe she's in the bathroom" I say to myself . I wait for a little bit an nothing, I get up an go towards the bathroom she's not in there. "Please don't tell me she left!" I say out loud. I start to panic some I yell her name over an over again in a panic.

I run down the stairs I see her sitting on the couch with tears in her eyes while holding her dog."Angle what's wrong, what happened?" I say while whipping her tears away. She tell me it was a bad dream."What kind of dream would make you cry unless it was a nightmare from your past, it happened to me before"I say to myself as pull her in my arms."Angle you scared me, I woke up an didn't see you in my arms I panicked thought you left" I say in a sad tone."I thought I lost her an it was all a dream about her being with me as my girl"I say to myself. She tells me she wouldn't leave me like that an she enjoys being in my arms you an lays a kiss on me. "She looks cute with her hair is messy an my shirt on, oh the things I could do but this is not the time" I say to myself while I look at her tenderly.

"Angle if something is bothering you you can talk to me about it" I say while nuzzling my head into her neck as I start to kisses it. She giggles. She tells me she's ticklish while laughing. "Oh you are eh? In that case I'll do it more" I says an I begin to start to tickle her on her neck.She laughs I start to laugh at her cause she's  squirming around like a worm. After I stop tickling her we both look outside the sun is rising slowly I put a smirk on my face "oh I know what I'm going to do an I'm going to enjoy the view" I say to myself as I pick her up an carry her outside she yells Daryl don't you dare. "Oh what do you mean angel , you mean this" I say while dropping her into the pool.She yells my name "you've done that before" I say to myself as I began to laugh an point at her "well good morning angel" I say with a sly smile. I see her coming to the pool edge slowly like a predator hunting for its prey. She says the shirt is now see through I couldn't help myself but to I look down an I see she's right I start to bite my lip an move closer to the pools edge. She grabs ahold of me an pull me in the damn water"Damn who would have thought she was that strong" I say to myself as I come back up an I look at her giving her a shocked look "Angel now your going to get it" I say with grin. She trys to move away fast but I grab her by her sexy waist an drags her back towards me as I start to bite her neck, I hear her let out a little whimper I then turn her to face me.I kiss her as I wrap her legs around me,"You are something angel you know that?" I say with a smile.We can help but kiss one another her lips are so sweet her body is just drifting with mine in the water. I begin to feel she's starting to get goosebumps I don't want her to get sick so it's time to send this beautiful moment.

We get out the pool an sit on one of the sun beds to dry off , "Angel how about we have a cook out today , we can invite your friends over here"I say with a smile.She looks at me an says even Matt,I roll my eyes"yes even Matt" I say as I kiss her.Both of our stomachs rumble "breakfasts time" we both say as we laugh.I walk into the house "I'll make us breakfast bowls today" I say to myself as I grab the things I need. I begin to mix the eggs with the ham an peppers, I get the pie doe out start to make them into bowls shapes. I learnt how to cook from my grandma, she always had me an matt in the kitchen when she cooked. I call Matt to tell him about today. The phone rings three times,
"What Daryl ?" Matt says.
"Me an Kate are having a cookout, your invited to come an bring your other friends as well" I say trying to be nice.
"Why? So you can show off ?"Matt says
"MATT just come over an bring your friends we'll be cooking! An don't forget swim suites". I say
"Fine I'll come an I'll bring them for Kate not you!"Matt says almost yelling
"Okay I'm doing this for her anyway, I want to make her happy Matt , Damn why you gotta give me a hard time?!" I say in a pissed off voice.
I hear him sigh heavily
"Daryl listen Kate is my friend an if she's happy with you I'll be okay with it, but you hurt her I swear I'll beat your ass!"Matt says in a serious tone.
"I don't plan on hurting her Matt" I say in a soft tone.
After that we hang up "I want her in my life I wouldn't hurt her I want to proctect her an give her the world if she asked me to" I say to myself. I grab the plates an head out to the sun bed were my beautiful angel is waiting.
I put a grin on "hope your hungry Angel" she smiles an thanks me , we start to eat all She tells me it's amazing I smile an eat the rest of mines.

A New Fiery Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें