Kate's view chapter 30. Celebration

"Morning my beautiful Angel how did you sleep?" I hear Daryl say as I flutter my eyes open.

"Morning my teddy bear I slept amazing all thanks to you but why in the hell are we up at 8am? I want to sleepy more I need more beauty sleep" I say as I whined like a little girl as I pulled the cover my face.

"Angel it's 8:50am for your information and we have to get up and head to the story for the party we are having today remember or did you forget that? And beauty sleepy Angel your beyond beautiful now get up" He says as he pulls the blanket off of me.

"I didn't forget about the party it's our victory party for the race we won after beating that bitch an her fools, but I don't wanna get up yet please Daryl just lay with me pleaseee" I say wiggle myself back into the blanket.

"Angel" he says as he lowers his head before kissing my neck.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck pulling him towards me more but he pulled the blanket off of me I was about to say something but he gets on top of me and pulls the blanket over him as his lips clash with mine I wrap my legs around his waist he slowly moves his one hand down towards my waist gripping it lightly as I let out a small whimper which causes him to let out a small groan before he attacks my neck with kisses one more as he other hand finds it's way towards my breast as he squeeze it some I let out a small moan as he begging to play with my breast.

"I know he's trying to get me turned on an yes it was working my body wanted him hell I wanted him" I say to myself as I stated to dig my nails into his shoulders some he looks over at me licking his lips slowly he's eyes full of lust "Angel do you want me?" he says is a husky seductive voice I bite my lip "No I want the man in the moon what do you think" I say sarcastically as I dig my nails a little deeper into his back and with that he leans up pulling me with him I take of his shirt an toss it to the chair he grins as he slowly pulls my shorts down I bite my lip before biting his which causes him to be on top of me once more,he slowly move my panties to the side as he begins to rub my clit slowly causing my legs to shake just a little I slowly begin to pull his boxers down I guess as I see that he's already hard and ready to go with out hesitation he slams into me as I let out a moan but he doesn't go fast his pace of his thrusts is somewhat fast but pleasurable I moan softly as thrusts get a little deeper as a pound at my walls "Daryl" I say in a sweet voice he just looks at me and bites my lip some as he starts to go faster and deeper my body feels like It's on fire some Daryl places his hand behind my head grabbing a hand full of my hair as he goes down to my breast and attacks them.I moan softly as he bounds at my walls he leans up and grabs ahold of my legs he takes one of us arms and closes them tightly as a stress begin to become harder and faster I can feel my body starts shaking as he pounds on my walls harder and faster and deeper I'm almost at my point and I look up and he's grinning I know he's at his point to "Together" he says as he picks up more speed I grip the sheets and in an instant I fell both of us letting loose as the warmth escapes from both of us.

"Shower Angel " He says in a breathless voice as he slowly pulls out of me.

"Yes"I say as I wiggle my eyebrow up and down.

Daryl get up and drags me off the bed I giggle as we make our way to the shower I turn the shower but I feel Daryl slap my ass I turn around an give him a 'really' look an he just a sly smile "This one I swear at times"I to myself as I jump in the shower my legs feel a little shakey Daryl takes notice and grabs me by my hips an makes sure I don't fall over I give him a smile an thank him with a sweet kiss, we wash one another off after washing my hair and rinsing it out we both get out of the shower  An wrap towels around us and head back into the bedroom I grab my bag an grab my white top and light blue jeans I notice Daryl grabs his tan cargo pants and a white beater I roll my eyes and laugh some.