Daryl's View Of Chapter 35. My Angel's Past

After the whole cake fight which I might add was fun even though I wish I could have just picked my angel up an carried her upstairs to the room and had my way with her but that didn't happen both her and Skyler were complaining that there was cake in their hair which made me and Matt raise an eyebrow at them but then it hit us they have long thick hair so we watch the girls run up to the rooms and we run behind them to join them to but I felt bad so I helped my angel get the cake out of her hair which I might add was not fun, as we get done we get out and we dry off quickly as we get dressed I throw in my Polo cologne and I look over and see her put on her juicy couture I also see her wearing jeans an a white tink top I slowly bite my lip as I watch her seat her hips some "She's a tease" I say under my breath as I take her hand an lead her out the room down the stairs to where everyone else is waiting for us I kiss her cheek which makes her giggle as we reach the last steps we hear her dad an my uncle talking in the kitchen as we start to walk towards we hear "Kate Daryl we are going to the garage today tell Jay an TJ as well their coming to"her dad says an I watch my Angels eyes go wide which makes me smile.

Me an Angel walk to where everyone else is an hear them talking among them selfs but it hits me my own Angel hasn't taken back what she said to me this morning then an idea pops in my head as she looks up at me I give her the lost sad puppy eyes which I know always works on her so I look at her "Angel are going to take it back?" I say as I lean my head on to her's, she looks at me"I take it back" my Angel says as she rubs our noises together as I start to chuckle some as I wrap my arm around her waist we turn around an see Skyler giving us 'aw sweet' look my angel trys to hide her beautiful face into my chest but I just laugh as I pull her closer towards me I smile as I feel her body become more relaxed I look down an see her smiling as she holds on to my shirt.

"Oh TJ , Jay we are going to Kate's dad garage today an you guys are going since Matt an Skyler are going with uncle Luke today for awhile but we all are meeting up later around 5-6 o'clock to go to dinner" I says as I look straight at them as I rub my Angel's back slowly.

"Sounds fun , I wonder what kinda of cars while see there" TJ says as he smiles as my angel laughs in my chest.

"You guys will be surprised" My Angel says with a grin as she turns around to face them.

"Oh ? I wonder if your dad is going to show us anything" Jay says with a big smile, I give him a sideways look but shake my head afterwords.

"Maybe, I mean my dad would if you asked I know him an Daryl are going to be working on Daryl's car" My Angel says as she shrugs her shoulders an for me to give them a devilish grin.

"Sounds you guys are going to be busy today" Skyler says as she lays her head on Matt's arm.

"It does doesn't it, just don't get hurt any of you" Matt says as he looks at all of us an we laugh.

"Yes Matt, even though we can't guarantee anything but will try our hardest I mean we might get some oil on us maybe a few little cuts here and there but it'll be worth it" I say with a smirk which causes Matt to sigh heavily an for me to roll my eyes.

"Are you all done? I mean seriously you guys sounds like teenagers in hightschool" Her dad says as he comes towards us as our uncle luke to laugh.

"I have to agree, but are you two ready to go?" Our uncle Luke says while smiling at Matt an Skyler an me waving bye.

"Yes we are ready to go" Matt an Skyler says at the say time which makes everyone laugh some.