Daryl's View Of Chap.5 The Sweetest Treat

As we watch an wait I could feel her losing her patients an so was I until the one dude I forget his name nick or something he really wasn't important tells me I'm racing after four other cars , I give him a nod . I look down at her I see her watching all the cars she looks like she in her element. "Come on angel let's get in the car" i says with a grin. We get in to the car she lean over towards me placing her hand on my leg as she whispers"Win" in my ear then she kiss neck. I let a groan "Oh angel I plan on winning this race you naughty little thing" I tell her with a sexy grin."Angel is being naughty i might have to punish her later I hope she likes it " I say to myself while I look out the window to all the different car's that are still parked blasting music out of them some are making deals I know that much but she doesn't.

I line my car up an I look over at her she gasped "why what's wrong ? Is it someone she knows or something" I say to myself while looking at her. She looks over at me , I look over at her "What's wrong" I ask her. She tells me the  Dodge Charger I'm racing  has an EcoBoost and an air lift an not to ask her how she knows an that Dodge Chargers that have that have a NOS line to give them an extra boost. Yeah my eyes went wide an then I looked  over at the car. "Thanks angel but I'm not losing to that car!" I tell her." My angel is full of surprises."How in the fuck did she know what that car has going on?" I say to myself.

Our engines roar like a wild storm, I see Jay standing in the middle giving the signal to get ready.With in seconds Jay throws his arms down and the race is on,Im in the lead I'm not worried about that weak ass dodge charger behind me until she starts yelling at me to floor it he's going to the nos, i look in this review mirror i put the monster in 6th gear an slam on the gas, I see my angel almost thrown into the door but I grabbed her an pull her towards me, she put a firm grip on me "Angel didn't i tell you not to let go of me?" I say while shaking my head. "This girl is hardhead" I say under my breath". She says yeah Yeah I know didn't listen. "Yeah you got that right if something happened to you in my car I wouldn't forgive myself" I say to myself. we cross the finish line I won like I said I was going to do. She gives me a kiss on my my lips an looked at me sexually "Oh really" I say to myself. I return the same look an says "Now angel you didn't listen to me how am i going to punish you?" she just smirks at me I smile an shake my head.

We head back to my house i pull into the drive way i turn off the car I look at her biting my lip,she gets out of my car without saying anything "Oh this girl" I say out loud. I come up from behind her I unlock the door she nearly fly inside I can't help but laughs.she asked me let the mutt of a dog out for her out for her an she needs to use the restroom."Oh yeah let me take the mutt of a dog you have then when that's done I'm going to punish your ass for not listen to me"
I say to myself .I tell her "okay angel I'll let him out then we can order some food or what not" I say to her. "I wonder if she will like my of punishment I have in store for her, cause she's getting it one way or another" I say under my breath as I shake my head. I look at my phone no important calls so I'm good to go. I bring the mutt of a dog in the house when I see her black dress on the stairs. "Oh you naughty angel you are" I say aloud

I yell her name I want her to know I'm coming , I open the door up an say her name the lights are dim. She pokes her head out from the curtains licking her lips at me. I start to walk towards her but she comes out from behind the curtains wearing my jacket an her heels, " Oh my sweet naughty angel the things I'm going to do to you now" I say as I'm looking her up an down several times as I bite my lip. She slowly walk towards me an points to the chair behind me witch I fall down in cause of her looking that sexy I'm in heaven.  She leans in close as she bites my lip. Then she gets on top of me an kisses me deeply an she start to rip open my  shirt "Oh you naughty girl" I let out a groan, she takes off my jacket slowly reveals nothing but a bare chest, my hands go towards her smooth waist but she gets up,an licks my chest slowly an then start to undo my belt an unzip my paints. She was ready to pull my paints down but i grab her an pull her on top I slowly bite at her neck an I move hand towards her  panties moving them to the side she lets out a little moan as run my fingers that hits her most sensitive spot. "Its so warm Oh angel I can't wait " I think to myself. She pulls away a grabs my hard long shaft ,I look down at her with a smirks. She started to run her soft lips along it slowly an I know i felt her kiss the tip of it a few times. I let groans cause it feels amazing I even run my hand through her soft hair.