Kate's View chap.8 concert an TWINS!

It's morning I get up slowly Daryl is still asleep so I decided to get up I look over an my bag was in the chair. "Don't tell me he got up earlier" I say to myself while looking at him. I get up an pull out my clothes, toothbrush an shampoo&conditioner, I head to the bathroom to take a shower I grab a towel an start the shower I get undressed an jump In.I close my eyes as the warm water hits my face I get lost in thought I quickly open my eyes when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I turn around an I'm face to face with Daryl "Well hello angel mind if I join?" he says as he pushs my body against his. My body shivers with pleasure to his touch."No I don't mind" I say with a wink, he starts to rub he's hand along my body I start to feel hot an not from the steam from the shower.He pins me up on the shower wall an bites at my neck an lifts my legs up around him, "Daryl your side it's injured remember" I say in a sweet voice. Daryl looks at me" I don't feel any pain right now so I'm taken my chance" he says as he bites my neck again. I feel him start to slowly enter my sensitive spot I bite my lip an wait for the impact of what's yet to come.All the sudden I fell him deep inside every inch of him pounding at my walls I pull him towards me an he lets out a groan, I start to dig my nails into his back as he begins to go fast he take one hand an moves it to my clit an starts to rub it "Daryl" I say breathlessly ,He lets out a groan when I said his name "Oh angel do you want more? Tell me" he says as he bites my neck an continues to rub my clit. "Daryl more please" I say. An with that he stars to pound harder an deeper I let out moans of pleasure I feel most my point he tilts my head towards him an kisses me deeply all at once I feel myself an him cuming togeather like once before the moment seemed sweet yet powerful.

We get out the shower an he pulls me towards him "I little make up sex never hurts" he whispers in my ear. All I can do is giggle an walk out of the bathroom an into his room so I can start to dry off to get dressed. He walks past me an slaps my ass I let out a little whimper he smiles an starts to laught. "This man I swear is something else" I say under my breath. After we get dressed we head down the stairs to the kitchen where we both make breakfast togeather eggs an bacon yum. He makes us some coffee an comes behind me an kisses my neck slowly, "Angel you seem relaxed" he says with a smirk. "Oh you know damn well why " I say with a grin. He starts to laugh an so do I,It may seem like nothing happened last night but It did him an his men was fighting a bunch of no good ass holes who need there heads knocked off.

As we make our way to living room my phone starts to ring "Who is calling me dang it !" I say aggravated. Its Lisa.
"Hey Lisa was up?" I say.
"Hey I hope I'm not disturbing anything but I wanted to ask you something?"-Lisa
I look over at Daryl who tilts his head at me "oh no Lisa you haven't that was taken care of sometime ago" I say to myself while blushing.
"Shoot ask away"-I say.
"Okay Colin is having a concert tonight an I wondered if you would like to come?"-Lisa
I mute the phone an ask Daryl if he wanted to go the concert he gives me a thumbs up.
"Yeah me an my boyfriend will be there" I say.
"Great can't wait to see you an meet this man who your with"-Lisa
"See you tonight bye Lisa" I say.
"Bye sweetie" -Lisa.

I walk over to where Daryl is an tug at his ear a little an look innocent, he looks at me an grabs a hold of my arm an pulls me to the leather couch. "Angel so what do you want to do before the concert tonight?" He says with a smile.I think about it for a moment "it's a secret!" I say excited. He looks at me "Angel what do you have planned?" he says with a smirk.
"I'm not telling you so don't even try" I say as I stock my tongue out at him. He just shakes his head.

We grab what we need I see Daryl grab extra strength Tylenol for his pain. I put the leash on Duke an Daryl double checks the doors to make sure there locked. We head out the front door he locks it behind us he gives his men a nod of his head an they do the same.We get to the car "Daryl I'm driving" I say. Daryl looks at me I'm shock "Angel I can drive I'm not broken" he says with a cheesy smile. "Daryl what did I say I'm driving plus you don't have the keys" I say while holding up his keys. He give me a smirk "Oh your going to be punished later for that" he says. "Oh I might like that" I say with grin on my face. He starts to laugh an gets in the car, "I won this round" I say to myself as I get in an start the car an pull out the drive way. There's one place I always wanted to go since I moved to New York that would be Niagara falls. I wanted to surprise him like he surprised me with his own hide away. Daryl looks over at me "Are you going to tell me ? You are driving me car remember that" he says. I giggle "nope not telling you sorry" I say with a smile. He sighs an looks out the window "Angel are we ?" he says sounding like a child. "Are we going to Niagara falls?" I say sweetly. He turns to an smiles an shakes his head. "Yup I won this round" I say to myself.