PREVIEW #1 FOR ORTEGA FIRE 🔥

This is a preview for what's to come so enjoy you guys💖🔥.

My blood is boiling they jumped Skyler to the point she's in the hospital that's not the worst part they kindnapped our kids while my dad and Daryl give the police the report I get up and walk out the house grabbing my keys on the way out shutting the door quietly I start to make my way towards my car something catchs my eye from the back of my dad's truck I grab the metal pipe and jump in my car with any hesitation I fire up the monster Daryl must have heard because he comes running out the house I pull out quickly as he yells "ANGEL" I spin my wheels and fly down the road.

"Don't worry babies mommy/Auntie is coming" I say to myself as I watch the lighting crack through the sky.

While flying down the road I only have one thing on my mind is to get the kids back and beating the hell out of that bitch Lana for even touching our kids taken a quick glance at my rear view mirror I see a familiar pair of headlights shaking my head I turn my wheel to pull over quick and get out slamming my car door.

"Angel what the hell are you think your doing!?" Daryl yells while jumping out of his car.

"Getting our son and niece back from that bitch LANA that's what ! She kindnapped the kids she's going to fucking pay!" I yell while feeling my blood boil.

"Angel we'll get them the cops are looking for.."He starts to say while wave him off.

"FUCK THAT, DARYL IM ASKING YOU AS YOUR WIFE TO BRING THE GANGSTER BACK THATS INSIDE YOU PLEASE"I scream and when I do I see he's eyes turn dark.

"Okay Angel the old me is coming back to save the kids"He says while kissing me quickly.

Daryl gets on his phone and makes a call I hear 'TJ call the boys, Lana and kids' is all I could make out he ends the call an pulls me towards him holding me tightly as possible with in 10 minutes SUVs Escalades Range Rovers started pulling up Daryl looked at me "Let's go get the kids" he spat before kiss me on the lips nodding my head we both get into our cars and lead the way towards Lana and her wanna be gang.

Ortega fire🔥

^My bookmark🔥

^
My bookmark🔥

Cover for the new book to come done by Venus-Show